1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Harden to Dekker "Pass that s#!+!, Pass that s#!+!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTerps, Jan 25, 2017.

1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

This thread just re-affirms my idea that ClutchFans is filled with a good chunk of weirdos. That being said, it certainly wasn't the best game from Harden. Houston had a lot of screw ups defensively. Still, I don't know how the defense somehow correlates with this video of Harden saying something INAUDIBLE to Sam Dekker. It's just weird. 15 pages for this? It's a Harden slander party? He had a pretty bad game, but to pretend like he's this cancerous player is just ridiculous. And seeing people get angry from seeing Harden yell just proves how little NBA these people watch. This type of stuff happens all the time. It becomes a problem when it happens constantly and isn't resolved.

Pen15clubber, Tha_Dude, RCPM and 4 others like this.
  2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

That's Clutchfans for ya!
    We lose, we stink and should trade for a useless hack who doesn't meet any of our needs in order to 'fix our problems'.

We win, we rule, and should maybe consider giving up our end of bench guys for a top 5 pick or an all star.

Plenty of Harden bashers were Dwight fans who thought we should be running the game through him and that he 2asn't the problem last year.

Stormy1234, Nook, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

50 point triple double bump

Pen15clubber, D-rock, Drogba and 9 others like this.
  4. Mr Chuck Norris

nobody's talking anymore?

5. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

I know, it was funny am I right? Especially this bit...

I don't know why, but I think I woke my neighbors up from the amount of laughter that was being generated from my apartment upon reading that. Not only is that quote true, buts simply hilarious that it would come from a user named "oogie boogie". In fact, I'm going to go ahead and sig that one. LOL

6. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Harden is the leader and the Dekker is the rookie...

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Harden was stressed out and wanted to take advantage of Massachusetts new mar1juana laws:D

Drogba likes this.
  8. HTM

HTM Member

You have been playing basketball with a 74-78 year old man?

True Rocket, BigMaloe, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Hey now. Some of them have more than just dominoes skillz

[​IMG]

10. simon_!

simon_! Member

hes 79, now.
    im there only 3 times a week, because of work. he, mr. giuseppe djerdja, is there 5 times a week, for an hour and thirty. i just came home from the gym, played against him, and lost:)
    im 38, by the way..
    this footage is from world veteran tournament, couple years ago...wait, he maybe 80 then!

http://video.gazzetta.it/pino-giergia-78-anni-ancora-canestro/363497a6-e450-11e4-917e-a021147bc1c9-

True Rocket, BigMaloe and HTM like this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Harden is doing exactly what a leader should do. He needs to teach Dekker the ropes. I guarantee Harden took it a time or two during his rookie and sophmore year as well. These are the things that will make Dekker a better player.

DonKnock and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

13. joomba

joomba Member

Why is Harden always quick to point fingers at his teammates, when it's him who is playing like a total ass right now?

14. Tha_Dude

How many of Harden's teammates are making the all-star game this year?

Lebron is stomping his feet right now, acting like a little girl sort of like yourself. Yet, Lebron has a much better supporting cast than Harden does. Durant does too.

You could put prime MJ on this current Rockets team and it wouldn't be much better if any than it is right now.

DonKnock, hakeem94 and Mathloom like this.
  15. joomba

joomba Member

Would MJ shoot 10+ threes in a game, when it clear that outside shooting is not his forte?

Would MJ regularly commit 7~8 + turnovers?

Would MJ play despicable individual defense which brings the whole team's D down with his?

I'm not saying that our record would be far better if it was some other elite player leading this team, but the way in which Harden is playing these days just doesn't pass the eye-test.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Tha_Dude

Then, what's your problem man? If you can actually acknowledge and come to terms with the fact that the supporting cast isn't very good compared to other elite teams then you should also be capable of coming to terms with the fact that the Rockets aren't going to finish with the same record as the teams that have those things.

There is one thing I'm certain of, though. If Harden and the Rockets run off to a big winning streak in the 2nd half of the season, you'll be nowhere to be found on this board.

DonKnock and BigMaloe like this.
  17. joomba

joomba Member

This team has built a decent team record on the backs of a lot of guys playing well early in the season, not everything is Harden's contribution. You swap Harden with another top 10-ish player, and we would still have similar amount of wins and losses. Evidence? Harden's impact stats, such as various forms of plus-minus metrics, are no where close to MVP level numbers. Just admit that Harden is a bit overrated - that he's not a MVP level player, at least not yet - and you and I would have no issues.

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He's not pointing fingers, he's directing the team. Pointing fingers is complaining. Complaining goes up the chain of command. Harden > Dekker so that's not pointing fingers. He's chewing his guy out for making a mistake. You clearly want someone to chew Harden out for turnovers and making bad decisions. If anyone is going to chew out Harden, it's going to have to come to MDA or Les. Morey ain't going to chew out the 26 million dollar man. Write letters to the powers above Harden. They need the input from you. We're powerless here. We're not at the game to even boo.

19. Tha_Dude

Who is your MVP so far? Jeremy Lin isn't a valid answer.

DonKnock and Pen15clubber like this.
  20. joomba

joomba Member

Probably Kawhi Leonard