1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden to Dekker "Pass that s#!+!, Pass that s#!+!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTerps, Jan 25, 2017.

1. BackdoorHarden

People that are taking Dekker's side are probably only Lin ONly Fans.

Harden was right

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Nah with that. 7-MAN ROTATION now. Bump up Brewer to 32 minutes.

Gotta INCREASE the minutes of players who've played the MOST GAMES and most minutes in the NBA, who play at the FASTEST pace, let them battle through physical and mental fatigue, and glue fresh legs even MORE on bench from PLAYING!

And then lose to a worse team that played 11 guys, with 2 of their regular rotation players out!

3. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

I'd also like to add that just because "Backdoor" is used in gay terminology doesn't mean it's a negative connotation or that it's even homophobia. Besides, he could be gay himself for all we know.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

There doesn't seem to be a "play." See my post on previous page.

I can also post the entire 5 minutes to end the 3rd that Harden/Dekker were on the court together, so you can see for yourself.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Please do . . . Cause I want the context

Rocket River

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

You dont even know what the situation was about to even say that. No one knows yet

I played with a guy who was great scorer/shooter. LAZY. NEVER PLAYED hard. JOGGED back and forth. Wouldnt cross half court if he didnt have to. Never went after loose balls. Played soft inside, let shorter guys outboard him. Forget about rotating on d, allergic to it.

But he would YELL AT his OWN TEAMMATES doing all the dirty work HE didnt do - about needing to do dirty work he NEVER did (to cover HIS butt). He did it as a "leader"... But his talent level meant nothing, he was a joke and a cancer, no one liked playing with him. NOBODY LIKES "How-Many-Points-Have-YOU Scored?" Rebuttal Guy

Harden is kinda reminding me of that. He likes the DESIGNATION of being the leader, but not all the hard work and leading by example.

7. BackdoorHarden

Yea, "Backdoor" is not a negative connotation. I mean, it's true, Harden could be really gay afterall. Nothing wrong with it.

More women for me. I love gays

8. BackdoorHarden

Yup. Harden is a better defensive player than Westbrook, but because Harden stands around all day and just use his arms, it makes him look back. Westbrook is just "fake" defensive with his "fake" hustle."

It's like Bev, everyone say he 's a great defender because he "looks" like he's defending when he face guard someone 96 ft away from the Basketball. In reality, Bev is a horrible defenders. He get lit up every night like Isiah Lite him up for almost 40 points last night.

But because Bev yells and face guard people, everyone thinks he's an ELITE DEFENDER.

It's all about imagine and Harden has a bad imagine.

hakeem94 and DudeWah like this.
  9. heypartner

Here's the final 8 seconds of the 3rd Q. The OP vid is at the end of the Q.

See Harden and Dekker discuss who should take the rebound position for the FT. Harden has Dekker replace Brewer. Maybe at the end of the Q, Dekker asks Harden how he's supposed to move Brewer out of that position next time, and James said "Push that f#ck" and "Pass that f#ck" is a wrong lip-reading. :cool:

I'll post the full 5 minutes of them playing together. There is no play where Dekker even has the ball, other than a wide-open three ... so I not sure if the lip-reading is accurate or not.

10. BackdoorHarden

NO lip readers on CLUTCHFANS.COM???

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's weird. Nobody knows exactly what that exchange was about. In fact, we don't even know if Harden was criticizing Dekker's play. But they do look mad at each other. And everybody is talking about how Harden didn't bring it defensively. Weird.

Patience likes this.
  12. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

I was referring to you. He implied you could be homophobic. :p

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  13. heypartner

Here's the full 5 minutes of Harden and Dekker playing together, to end the 3rd. Good luck finding anything, much less a situation where Dekker was supposed to pass the ball.

There's actually a timeout with 3 minutes left where Dekker and Harden exchange a low five, before heading to the bench.

oogie boogie and Patience like this.
  14. threepointshot3

I think there is a time and a place for a robust discussion like that. I would have liked they have had that little argument either in the timeout huddle or even after the game. To do it in front of everyone is not a great look.

DudeWah likes this.
  15. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

FIFY.

16. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

I'm not a mind reader, but I'm betting that Dekker was supposed to inbound that last pass before the quarter and instead Brewer committed a TO. If I'm Harden and Dekker forgot his job, that would be a reason to remind him, especially following him not taking Brewer spot on FTs just seconds before.

This is no big deal.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This is as good an explanation as I have seen.

18. don grahamleone

Ahhhhh... me thinks Dekker was supposed to inbound that last play where Harden got the ball stolen.

As FTW would say while playing rec league: [PREMIUM POST]

Edit: Actually, Shark44 had the premium post... I didn't read it in time.

19. don grahamleone

Sampolean was not very smooth during that 5 minutes. There were two bad defensive possessions in a row then he failed to inbound. When he half ass doubled Isaiah and allowed the easy bucket at the hoop for an unguarded man... that was the worst. He was playing sloppy... glad Harden ripped him a new one. Just sew up the new one before our next game. We need our rotation.

20. heypartner

Sounds good. Now, how are you at lip reading. Pass that fick doesn't jive.

Btw: @Shark44 we need a Newlin in the Avatar Roll Call thread.

#280 heypartner, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    BigMaloe likes this.