1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq/Javale Drama

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fmp087, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

It's pretty sad that a 44 year old man needs his mother to tell him to stop acting like a douche bag in order for him to change his behavior.

nemac, Richie_Rich and vtjsr2 like this.
  2. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Mrs McGee not helping at all.

3. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Grown ass men being chided by their mummies... This is too funny.

Richie_Rich, Easy, vtjsr2 and 2 others like this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Shaq has been a dick to a LOT of big men over the years, Javale is the first to go full on whiny b**** mode about it.

vtjsr2 likes this.
  5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Shaq isn't good on TV.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Both are big 300 pounds or more babies.

[​IMG]

7. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

And THAT is the bottom line.

Pen15clubber and Houstunna like this.
  8. beardsanity713

Oh so coon is an acceptable word on the board now??...hmmm I remember getting flagged for calling barkley a coon and the whole board was up in arms about it

vtjsr2 likes this.
  9. fiersdownbelow

Cringe. Dude makes millions of dollars playing for the most stacked team in history and will probably win a ring this year. Cry me a river.

Wasn't a huge Shaq fan before this episode but he's now in my Top 5 for triggering these softies.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  10. fiersdownbelow

That made no sense.

11. hakeemthagreat

Him & Shaq are both coons. I'll say it lol

beardsanity713 and macho GRANDE like this.
  12. fiersdownbelow

This.

13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

To be fair, in today's world where bullying amongst pre-teens and teens is a legitimate, real problem, Shaq has definitely been bullying Javale... and more to the point, bullying everyone with his segment.

Which isn't to say you can't have a bloopers segment and laugh about it, but that's what you call it, that's how you present it, and that's how you laugh about it. Instead, even the title speaks for itself - fool.

I also get the opposite side, which is top being so soft. And as grown millionaires that's absolutely true, and I could care less from their perspective. But I do think it sends a bad message overall to youngins.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  14. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

This clown (Javale) ended Yao Ming's NBA career. Now he wants to take down the world's biggest clown, Shaq. I think those clown shoes are too big to fill/fail.

I'm against CoCC (Clown-on-clown crime)

#134 scolandry1, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I'm on Team JM for this one.

I loved KD's comments about Shaq being "bigger" than everyone without having much skill. That's the absolute truth. Shaq could not hit a shot from outside of 3 feet. I never saw him shoot a jumper, say like his nemesis, Brad Miller. He was an overweight, gigantic, ego-maniac who simply over-powered athletic bigs that were not obese. Sure, he could dominate this way, but there's no way I put him in the same breath as the legends at the same position.

Shaq has more titles than Dream, but there's no comparison for their skill sets. Shaq had a baby hook and a dunk. Hakeem had a full arsenal of moves that continually evolved each season. Even in his last year with the Rockets, Dream could impact the game, despite his slow speed. **I watched Hakeem play his final game as a Rocket against the ButtNuggets in Denver. Of course, we were getting destroyed the entire game, but in the final minutes, we went on a great run. Rudy T kept Dream in, and in the final seconds, he posted up, went for a slower-than-usual spin move and finger-rolled the rock just barely over the rim. It was vintage.

If Shaq didn't have position for a dunk, he threw up the ugliest shots. Kelvin Cato had better form. Same with Carlos Rogers and Kevin Martin lol.

Anyway, (//end rant) Javale has every right to be tired of Shaq at this point. It was funny the first few times, but when Shaq tried to be a THUG on twitter, it went too far. How does a man who made 20+ million most seasons communicate like he was a member of NWA? Nope. How does a rent-a-cop make threats on Twitter? Nope. How does Turner allow an asshat to belittle players, but still represent a classic show in "Inside the NBA"? Nope.

Shaq is a washed-up, semi-illiterate, cross-eyed, attention-seeking trash bucket. I've never respected the man, and I never will.

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

My friend's older sister used to tutor Shaq when he was in high school. She said he's literally one of the dumbest people she's ever crossed paths with. She said that basic concepts like "x+3=7" completely boggled his mind. It's pretty ironic that he's always up there poking fun at players doing dumb things on the court, or making fun of people's cultures and appearance, when off the court, he's borderline mentally challenged. It's clearly an overcompensation.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, at least Shaq has a more articulate mom than Javale.

18. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Why y'all hating on shaq?
    Some of y'all are saying he wasn't that great during his career, he was only good because he was big. Shaq was a beast and no one could stop him when he got the ball close to the rim.. I don't like the guy, but y'all tripping. He's a champion and hall of famer.

Plus I like when he talks crap. It's funny cuz he doesn't have any clue about what he talks about

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Didn't Shaq keep repeating that Barkley was being personal about LeBron "not wanting to compete"? LOL, compared to what Shaq did to McGee, Barkley was like a choir boy to LeBron.

Richie_Rich and J.R. like this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Media critic Mark Cuban on the Shaquille O'Neal-JaVale McGee feud: "I'm Team JaVale every step of the way. Absolutely. Just because look, some of the comments Shaq made, if JaVale was still here, you would see me on top of him. Some of the things Shaq said in his tweets ... at which point does it get to be too much? They make fun of anybody and everybody. It's when you know you're getting to a guy, then you've got to back off. And you definitely don't make it personal."