1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq/Javale Drama

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fmp087, Feb 24, 2017.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

KePoW and J.R. like this.
  2. MadRocketsGamer

You see this is how the warriors are soft last year inside the nba killed harden and he is way better than javale, and then barkley got upset because morey was defending our star player. The rest of the league including warrior fans laughed along with shaq and chuck. Now that they are the butt of the jokes, they cant take it

This is why nobody likes the warriors, they have really biased media voters. And they always wanna be tough on their terms. I pray the rockets beat them in the playoffs. We will need bogut though

Hakeemtheking and Ramathorn006 like this.
  3. MadRocketsGamer

shaq has a history, its funny nobody has brought this up on social media. Harden is gonna win mvp after shaq clowned last year. Harden just ignored him, skipped the olympics and let his play do the talking this year

4. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

I understand it's the internet, but the way he's talking makes him seem illiterate. And I don't understand the constant need for shaq to always harass McGee. Heck the entire shaqtin is distasteful.

Yung-T and nemac like this.
  5. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

The problem here is Shaq should have tried to defused the situation but decided to ante things up on Twitter. He's really being the bully here in this situation. The TV stuff was fine but the Twitter stuff was not.

6. MadRocketsGamer

inside the nba was dead to me after what they did to harden last year, plus they said curry should rest on roberson and not guard westbrook. but they killed harden for that.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I understand your point, but they really lack tact. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George and his former coworker were clowning each other in that meeting. And because George always lost the showdown, he came back with the line...WTH, LOL? That's what JaVale and KD did. Kerr, on the other hand, went the political whiny route.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

All these years Shaq has been saying dumb, even offensive, things in the media, and people have been giving him a pass for being "funny." I never find his insulting comments of other players funny. (Okay, Shaqtin is funny sometimes.) He just comes off like a bully. "I don't have to make sense. I don't have to sound smart. I'm the biggest guy here. I can talk whatever I want and you can't do anything about it."

Remember Shaq using some dumb sounds to make fun of Yao speaking Chinese? He thought it was funny but it's only ignorant and offensive.

10. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

What da ***??? This is **** is hilarious.

11. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

I agree, but I hate Gaymond even more. Someone needs to shut his ass up along with Durant. I can't believe all of them are crying about Shaq's comments. It goes to show that they need daddy's approval. I can't stand how whiny they are from coach to player. I watched the Clippers lose last night and I was pissed. All the dancing, celebrating....I hope we beat their a$$ in the playoffs. Shaq is a fool but he said nothing wrong this time. Javale is a big clumsy buffoon and Durant is even worse. Looks as if he has tinea capitus on the back of his head.

Ramathorn006 likes this.
  12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Probably waiting for tweets from Trump?

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Gs supposedly reached out to TNT about this issue

14. munco

munco Member

They're sticking up for their teammate and it's because Shaq has been obsessed with putting down McGee for 5+ years. It actually was funny the first few times but now it's just bizarre and messed up. Shaq is basically the famous version of high school bully at this point. Guy isn't funny, gets to belittle and embarrass people and people continue to kiss his ass because he's Shaq.

Yung-T likes this.
  15. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Anytime Snack tries to pull his bully schtick, I just replay the kazaam slam Barkley dropped on him a few years ago, joke itself was aight but Shaq's reaction was what made it (and EJ's reaction).

16. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

like it said above, distasteful.

Easy and macho GRANDE like this.
  17. buffalobills!!!

Will Shaquille get fired?

MadRocketsGamer likes this.
  18. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Funny how the league cracked down on harmless tweets (blazers vs Chandsome). I wonder what they'll do with this, I doubt they'll let it slide.

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Shaq is basically a big baby and a bully

However, he should be given a pass. I reckon he is unhinged at times.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is a really stupid thing to say. If this guy can't understand the difference between trash-talking on court and the platform of TNT, he's an idiot.

Yung-T and macho GRANDE like this.