1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump “not” indicted in Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Feb 16, 2018.

1. adoo

adoo Member

you mean "not yet"

ur parroting Trump's tweet today, which contradicts what he had said on TV, in late 2017, when Reporters asked if he believes that the Russians had meddled w our election.

Trump's response was " I've spoken w him (Putin) twice about it. He feels that the Russians didn't meddled".
    that was good enough for the dotard​

have you been living in a cave ?

you do know about Fredo Trump's emails w the foreigners from Russians (in the Putin orbit) and
    their subsequent meeting in Trump Tower in ~ July 2016, no ?

the email trails show
    • there was an offer (by the foreigners from Russia) of dirt on Trump's campaign's opponent and
    • an acceptance by Fredo, as evidenced by his email content "love it, specially in late Summer"
    that, coupled w the subsequent meeting w the foreigners from Russia in Trump Tower, is convincing evidence of collusion between Fredo (as well as Kushner and Manafort) an the foreigners from Russia. it is so convincing that, perhaps Mueller hasn't even bother to interview Fredo yet

just my guess
    Muller is squeezing Flynn, Papadoukas to spill the bean on his superiors
    he is also squeezing Rick Gates, who is about to flip on Manaport
    Mueller will interview the not-so-bright Fredo and too-smart-for-his-own-good Kushner, catching them lying
    he will squeeze them to get them flip on the dotard, that he knew about
    the meeting w the Ruskies in Trump Tower​

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Maybe this thread would have gone better if OP had simply used NAHT and avoided quotation marks.

"I did naht collude with her -- I did naaahhht! ... oh hai Bob."

B-ball freak likes this.
  3. TheresTheDagger

You don't understand. Unless you follow the left orthodoxy of pure hatred of all things Trump, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. Hell, you might as well just be Donald Trump.

To them, the world is black and white. No shades of gray whatsoever.

crash5179 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just curious - when did you join the Communist Party?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

NOT YET - but Mueller is boxing him in...

Trump is trying to play checkers, and Mueller is playing chess.

DD

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This poster you are defending is playing a shtick. He's defended actions from Trump that you, an actual conservative leaning poster, won't even defend. How naive are you?

7. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Exactly,

Mueller: No one related to Trump administration is indicated in THIS time.

Trump: No one will be indicated LOL.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Or if he didn't start in a forum with a bunch of people who can't accept Trump won whose last hopes of impeachment have been dashed

crash5179 likes this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Good to know.

Someone just needs to tell Mueller.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Disagree with you strongly, again. I for one see plenty of shades of gray in almost every issue. I'm not sure the far right is very good at shades of gray actually but let's leave that aside.

Let's take your main criticism, that some of us hate "all things Trump." I can sit with that, and say, yeah, he's right. As a President of my nation, I do kind of hate his mendacity, his insecurity, his speech, his tweets, his actions, his inactions, his complete inability to handle criticism like an adult human, his narcissism, nearly all of his appointments, the people he chose to surround himself with, his using my tax $ for his own golf resorts, his aversion to truth, his neglect of science, his appointing his own family members to key positions, his erratic behavior, his terrible roll-modeling of an American and a man, his getting in the way and confusing possible policy advances and compromises, etc, et multi alia.

But I'm open to liking something about his presidency. So let me honestly ask you: what do you LIKE about his presidency so far? Do you think it's a good balance with all that is horrible about his presidency?

B-ball freak likes this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Is Meuller's job to impeach Trump. Thanks for your honesty

12. fchowd0311

I wish that was his job.

See I'll be up front and honest.

I'm willing to remove a man who has such little self-awareness that he states "I'm like a smart person" in a non-sarcastic manner from the position of managing the world's largest bureaucracy and commander of the world's most powerful military by any means necessary that doesn't involve violence. Unfortunately Robert Mueller has too much integrity for that.

13. No Worries

Mueller's job is investigate and prosecute all thing related to the Russian meddling, except he will likely not indict the President.*

Mueller will present his findings to the House, who will decide whether or not to impeach.

Now you wrote ...
    which I seriously have no idea WTF by that you mean.

Do you mean the Republican House will never impeach Trump for anything ever?

Do you mean that Republicans will maintain control of the House in the 2018 elections, thus guaranteeing Trump will not get impeach in his first term?

* I do not think that this is decided law and would require the USSC to decide.

14. No Worries

For those keeping score ...

Mueller did not indict Trump on either Saturday or Sunday. Trump was twice vindicated!

conquistador#11 and Amiga like this.
  15. fchowd0311

The bar has been set so low that a week without any indictments of members within the Trump adminstration can be spinned into positive news. This **** is hilarious.

mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  16. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

Heehee...

...I mean yeah, well, when you put it like that...!

...wasn't notorious career criminal and murderer Al Capone finally put in jail for tax evasion...?

What's that Calvin Murphy used to say all the time with Bill Worrell...?

"...if the left one don't get ya, then the right one will..."...?

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

A 400 pound stable genius sitting in his bed playing on his computer and eating KFC maybe.

B-Bob likes this.
  19. conquistador#11

At what point if you're Comrade Putin do you start losing your patience with this guy? He's the only 'right winger' in the world you associate with and he's now talking out both sides of his mouth.

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Half of you guys claiming to be non-partisan are just libertarians who would be just as partisan as everyone else if the libertarian party was actually a serious threat to win a presidential election.