1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump “not” indicted in Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Feb 16, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... trump's own lawyer knows that trump is still...

2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

That post actually supports “No Collusion”. There has to be knowledge and intent in order for there to be collusion.
    Do your own research but you could start with the Berlin Wall which was pretty danm effective.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Seems like there is a lack of clear understanding of what a mindless shill sounds like since this is not the first thread OP created to defend our Unwitting Conspirator-in-Chief.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

That is literally the most perfect meme ever for this situation!!! Although he had more of a chance with that lady than Trump does of getting indicted for collusion. Kudos!!!

ipaman likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

So, you want to go with the strong trump defense of "trump and his people unwittingly colluded with the Russians?

[​IMG]

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I support Trump.

I don't support CNN

I supported Obama for a few years.

If Trump gets indicted I will eat crow.

crash5179 likes this.
  7. crash5179

That’s ok. “Your” liberal party is wasting millions of tax dollars by chasing unicorns and trying to impeach “our” (both yours and mine) POTUS. Just like I hated Ken Star and the Republican Party for wasting millions of tax payer dollars impeaching Bill Clinton that lead to nothing.

I know it’s hard for partisan people to understand

#47 crash5179, Feb 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

BREAKING SPORTS NEWS: Mikaela Shiffrin does not win gold medal; NOT Linked to Ryan Anderson's home 3 point shooting form.

@crash5179 - you're a very stable genius. What a fail, if you are not a bot.

9. crash5179

Maybe you should argue that point with Muellar since that’s the word he put in the report.

10. NewRoxFan

"Dang, we didn't lose him, he is still on our tail, Jared and Boris..."

Mueller Still Investigating Possible Collusion, Source Says
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-still-be-investigating-collusion-with-russia

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So your criteria for supporting a President is whether he gets indicted or not?
    Not based in his intellectual merit or his grasp on policy?

Pretty low bar but It makes sense in your context.

12. crash5179

If Trump gets indicted I will be happy to eat Crow.

13. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

LOL, so you choose to speak your proof into existence rather than provide it?

Why was the Berlin Wall effective? How long was it? What was the per capita of manpower that guarded that wall? What was the penalty for being caught trying to cross it? What a frightening comparison, but it does give insight to your way of thinking of what the wall should be.

What else you got?

R0ckets03 likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Did you ever go to Schiller's Liquor Bar? Obviously it was kind of a rip and full of poseurs, because Keith McNally, you know. But damned, if it wasn't kind of awesome in spite of all that.

16. Nook

Nook Member

First off collusion isn't a federal crime other than in the realm of anti-trust.

So we all need to stop using it, I have used it as well but when you start talking about to intricacies of it, that isn't the proper term.

Conspiracy or illegal recruitment is likely the better legal terms. However it really depends on the exact circumstances are for the exact legal term or remedy. There has to be some agreement to commit or look the other way about a crime between the Russians and the Trump administration for there to be a conspiracy.

At this point we don't know if we have that. The investigators may well have the evidence, or they may not. We will not know until the investigators decide to indict or end the investigation. There are strategic reasons for indicting when they do.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If Trump unwittingly colluded with a foreign power to get elected after calling it a hoax for a year, then fired the head of the FBI for not dropping the investigation, then refused to implement sanctions on that foreign power, and then didn't do anything to prevent that power from interfering in our elections again then we're good.

- crash1579 (non-Trump shill)

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wait till he learns that the Berlin Wall was effective because of the snipers. The wall just slowed them down which is a pointless desire in a wall that expands to middle of nowhere where 'being slowed down' means **** .

19. mick fry

mick fry Member

I hope so for your guys sake, I don’t know how more you all can take.[​IMG]

20. NewRoxFan

Oh, I like how this is working out time wise... a few more months as the midterm campaigning is in full bloom. Keep investigating Mueller...