1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lurkers of the World Unite!! Stop the JVG hate/ bench player love fest pig dogs!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by robgue, Jan 24, 2007.

Tags:
  1. robgue

robgue Member
    Supporting Member

I had to come out of lurk mode as this is getting really old, very quick. My lurker eyes can only take so much JVG hate and scrub love. :mad:

2. Luffy1

Luffy1 Member

No, you have it backwards. People need to stop the rafer and JVG loving. :cool:

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i concur its getting preposterous

btw you get my voicemail on sunday? i didnt hear back from you so i didnt go anywhere. probably saved you as i got mad sick that day and had to take the past two days off from work

4. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

is this another ultra lucas thread? :D

go back to your lurker mode man. go back to sleep.

5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Maybe it's time to go back to lurk mode again.

Thank you!

6. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Hey back off guys! Lurkers have rights too!

7. BritKid12

BritKid12 Member

Lurk Love for Gundy

8. Humer

Humer Member

Long time lurker; seldom poster. Thanks for the keyboard :)

Years I've lurked this board and have always been amazed at how polarized it is. You either love someone or hate them, but there's seldom any middle ground.

And I'm still waiting for an appology from Van Gundy. I know he's the reason my dog ran away!

However, my favorite part has to be how quickly the mood of the board changes. I can always tell if we've won or lost a game just by looking at the subjects of the posts the next day. If we've been on a run then we are destined for the championship this year (even without Yao). If we lose than we need to fire Van Gundy, Rafer, trade T-Mac while he still has value, sacrifice our games so we can develop the ball boys, and change the logo since it's giving a bad/creepy mo-jo to our games and bring back the pinstripe pajamas! Either jubulation or doom and gloom - no middle ground.

Good stuff.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You should post more often !

DD

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

[waits for a lurker to post]"And you should post less!"[/waits for a lurker to post]

:p ;)

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

ROFLMAO !!!

No doubt, but how can I cacth up to Sam Fisher's stats if I don't keep posting?

DD

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Good point - dude has been here almost 2 less years than me and he has more posts than me! And I remember when I was routinely told that I posted too much, had no life, blah blah - glad to see that Sam has decided to bear that cross for me, lol.

13. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Maybe you should let the guy express his opinion. Just because he is not as much of a big-mouth as the Anti-Gundy-Pro-Spanoulis crowd doesn't make him wrong.

Thank you!

14. SupermanSK

SupermanSK Contributing Member

JVG is the right coach for us. and Billy needs to stop shooting airballs to get more time. its the NBA not the YMCA. Good Stuff guys keep it up. Came out of lurk mode and now going back. :cool:

15. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I am actually impressed by those who can lurk for years and only post once or twice. I have to speak, it was ingrained in me from birth... open mouth, speak opinion ;)

16. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

more power to the lurkers! :cool:

17. Happy187

Happy187 Member

Yup we are right on track. Record looks good for a team that has had so many injuries. Back to more Lurking too.

18. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was pretty funny. Keep posting.

19. freshtomato

freshtomato Member

I'm a long time lurker, and I'd just like to say, this lurking thread starter doesn't speak for me. I don't like JVG. I don't think JVG is the right coach for the Rockets.

20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Watch out- if you give lurkers enough reason, they never stop posting!

That's what happened to me, anyway...

Back on topic, i don't see the point of this topic, other than robgue saying, 'im in the other camp!'