1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

glimmertwins's Recent Activity

1. glimmertwins replied to the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

I'll be blunt - you are making a very dumb argument. The reality is there is a limited pool of great players so talent is always going...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  2. glimmertwins replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

My bad - I thought I read you were talking about the overall odds of a top 4 pick. Agree it's fairly low percentage hit on TWO top 4...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  3. glimmertwins replied to the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

The Heat have made it at least to the Eastern Conference Finals 4 years in the last decade...that's a legit title contender even if they...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  4. glimmertwins replied to the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

The fact Miami has been a legit contender despite being a fairly unimpressive regular season team is all you need to know about Spo -...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  5. glimmertwins replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Check the math there - it's not a lot, but it's a lot larger than 'less than 1%'. We have a 6% chance at the first pick, 6.5% of the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  6. glimmertwins replied to the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

Yeah, this is what I came here to say. The offensive creativity hasn't been top notch here and it wasn't in Boston either which is one...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  7. glimmertwins liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

I don’t know about all that. Haven’t really seen Ime get creative offensively like Spo. Ime definitely has a great defensive mind and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  8. glimmertwins liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

But he also hired Silas Net 0 kudos at best to Radael stone.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  9. glimmertwins liked Kevooooo's post in the thread The Athletic: Al P MIP.

Doubt it. They were crowning Maxey before the season started. I think Alp deserves it given that Maxey already had a breakout year last...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  10. glimmertwins replied to the thread What Happened to Dillon Brooks Game?.

Its probably a neutral contract at this point but will get better each year because it is front loaded at the same time that the cap is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  11. glimmertwins replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

I think your memory of the glory days of basketball is probably a little nostalgic. I do remember some excellent Hakeem/Robinson...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:31 PM
  12. glimmertwins replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

Speaking of "knowing better"....Trae Young wasn't even alive while Michael Jordan was in a Bulls uniform so how did Michael Jordan...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  13. glimmertwins replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

....you think I'm not smart, yet you are the one who has been wrong with nearly everything you have said. Hell, I'm probably older than...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  14. glimmertwins replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

You dont need AI to use spellcheck or to proof read yourself, bud. Keep trying!

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  15. glimmertwins replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

LOL. What a laughable take. Glad we have posters like you protecting the 'sanctity of the game'.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now