1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube] Fight at the US Open

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SwoLy-D, Sep 3, 2010.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

stop using sir every 5 mins.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The young guy is in the right, the lady slapped him....for crying out loud then tried to take a punch, then her father tries to relive his youth and gets tossed 3 rows down.

The father and daughter should face charges, the guy was being an ass, but they should ask him politely then go get security.

Once she slapped, it was all on them.

DD

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I just got into a little thing with a old b*stard at HEB in the ten items or less line. He wasn't as old as the dude in the clip, but I was about to old man-toss him just the same.

4. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Sadly, you are correct. I have to backtrack a bit because it does appear that the lady was the aggressor. The dude was being a bona fide DBAG but wasn't taking it to a personal level so the couple should have taken it to security and avoid the confrontation.

5. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I can't stand a big mouth women talking trash. Everyone involved looks stupid.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Are y'all not considering what he may have said to her before he got slapped? the audio wasnt very clear at that point. What if he said something vulgar? What if it was your wife? Would you be glad or disappointed in her?

7. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

ya, he had to of been saying some bad stuff for an old man to attack him like that lol. that was epic

8. lewzhy

lewzhy Member

that young dude looks like punk from jersey shore

9. VanityHalfBlack

It's probably that young punks fault for acting all macho in front of an elderly couple like that.. Show some damn respects, he probably fought in WW2 or some ****...

10. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Yep

A shame the crowd sided against the young man.

But it was probably because they were the older couple and that dude naturally looked like a Dbag.

11. VanityHalfBlack

So wait I can throw an old lady down a flight of stairs??? Can I film it and post it on clutchfans and the majority of the posters would side in my favor??

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

or maybe it's because they actually heard everything and thought he deserved it....

No one really sided with the guy, even the guy sitting next to him, his friend it appeared, did not lift a finger in his defense. That makes me think he knew his friend was being stupid and escalating everything. Hell, he even got up and moved away after the scuffle and left him there on his own.

13. tmoney1101

If she deserved it, yup.

14. VanityHalfBlack

what if it was your grandma???

15. tmoney1101

Oh, I threw her down the stairs a couple weeks ago. She didn't make it.

16. VanityHalfBlack

She's dead??? Why did you kill her you sick animal.. Wait a minute, were you wearing a read hooded sweat shirt a couple of days ago and had a bucket of puppies near a river???

1 person likes this.
  17. tmoney1101

Holy ****, I've been outed.

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

It's ****ing hot out here in NY today. Most people probably felt like punching each other just walking down the street.

19. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

You can tell the young dude is a complete dick but the old guy can only blame himself if he hurt anything. Like someone else said it seemed over when he pulled her top and the young guy was sitting down... he took it further and should we really feel sorry for him if he got hurt? If the young punk was doing anything bad then tell security, don't start a fight at a sports event where people are there to watch tennis and not some young loser and an old tough guy cause a scene.

20. Houstone

Houstone Member

I would have to agree if he was being real obnoxious they should have just told security about it, old people messed up using physical violence.