1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube] Fight at the US Open

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SwoLy-D, Sep 3, 2010.

1. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Tell you one thing, this guy wouldn't have simply walked away...

[​IMG]

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Looks like the White Knight fell off his rocking chair.

3. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Exactly. Not only did he not attack, he backed away only to have the wife try to jump in and hit him. And then some random stranger coming down and trying to hump his leg. And then getting handcuffed later.
    Not sure what happened prior to the video starting. But everything from that point after I'm on his side. He was standing near his seat. They were the ones leaning aggressively towards his.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

Well they all look like douches to me. Doesn't matter if you're young or old. The old couple will lose when they take this to court.

Funny though how all the tough looking big guys all restrained the young dude and did nothing about the old couple.

I do feel sorry for the old fart's ultra fail. That looks like a hip replacement in the making, at the least. It always sucks when things like these happen. Hard to back down when all the adrenalin is pumping.

The crowd was way too passive. Not one intervened and offered to simmer down the dispute until it was too late.

5. worzel gummidge

The two guys who came rushing down to "help" irked me. Especially the bearded one in the grey t-shirt. I wish someone had kicked in his face.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

the guy clearly says "i'm not talkign too much".....and told the old guy a few times to sit the ***** down......

Unfortunate situation....the old guy probably could have held back, but i think it's tough to do so in his case, when your woman is the one doing the fighting and a guy is cussing back at her and tells you to sit down, as if you're not important in the argument......i can see why he felt the need to step up and be a man and wrestle him, but there's no way he could have won that battle at his age/speed.

the younger guy should have probably just ignored the lady, didnt help that he kept cussing at them.

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Geez Swoly, do you disagree with me often? lol :grin:

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:( Darn it. Sorry. I meant it as in "I agree with you A LOT, sir."

LOL! I just now realized how confusing my reply to your post looks. :confused: Good one... sir?

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I was really replying to the :eek: . I took it as you were shocked to be agreeing with me but I see what you mean now. :)

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Looked like the old guy was going to try and clinch him....following some brutal knees.

Good thing the old guy flew down those seats or it would have gotten ugly.

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

That clip was like something from a silent movie with all of the hand gestures and slap (literally) stick.

12. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Hey everyone mah name darrell and this why Americans outside the hood need to start carrying guns because when someones personal space is compromised they will come at you. Old man grover was lucky my boy nathaniel didnt pop a cap in his ass. Because when the heat is on and you have to walk out in 30 seconds flat, that is a sacrifice I am always willing to take. And that what seperate the gangsters from the wanksters. Peace out marcy to madison hollllllla where would I be without you, I only think about you, cuz every thug needs a lady.... Murdaaaa.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^^^^ WTH? :confused:

Hack city?

14. platy

platy Member

the young guy with attitude issues actually has some decent self-control.

I don't usually agree with hitting women, but if she slapped me in public like that, I would have retaliated, woman or not.

Women who think they can get away with hitting men out of nothing need to be straightened out.

and he didn't really hit the old guy. seems like they kinda fell on top of each other after the old dude initiated the whole thing by hitting the guy.

at the end of the day, i thought the foul mouthed dude restrained himself pretty well.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yeah, but he's the kind of guy who can talk up a storm and then is afraid to get wet. He probably figured this guy was too old to try anything....getting up in his face sure didnt help...he should have stayed seated.

And he pushed the woman after he blocked her slaps, that was unecessary.

16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He was pushing her off. Thats a natural reaction when someone is attacking you.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

He pushed her off of him, that's his natural reaction, then took another shove at her, which was a "***** off b*itch i'm tired of you" reaction...not a reflex.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

well it appears this angle may answer some questions:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZY6Qb7nWXMs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZY6Qb7nWXMs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

19. Berkmaniac

Berkmaniac Member

Ok, I'm all for respecting your elders, but I am at least not siding AGAINST the young guy. It appears that the older couple (the man looks older than the woman) had a problem with stuff the kid was saying. If they asked him to be quiet, and he didn't, at that point, they should go get security. They should NOT continue to trash talk with the guy and certainly not slap the guy in the face (which he did not react to) or then kick the guy and initiate more physical contact like the old man did. What can they expect the kid to do? It wasn't like he socked the old man in the face. He basically just shoved back / tried to get the old man off him, and since they are in a sloped seating area with a lot of people, and standing up, there is not much they can do except fall downwards.

The kid was probably being annoying and was being vulgar, but go get security and let them do their job.

20. Asian Sensation

Throw da bum outta here!!!!!!!! LOL