1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your order of "disliking" Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, May 1, 2019.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Me.
    1. Donkey Green (none need be said)
    2. Mouth Piece w**** Steph (If Harden was mean for the Shimmy, How come no one is talking about this little wuss that has been doing this shiat for years, albeit after every made threes)
    3. Kerr (for his arrogance and whining)
    4. Livingston (one trick, but damn is he good at that)
    5. AI (PJ really needs to knock him down for at least once)

Honorary Mentioning:
    Bogout - he would be right up there ... since he is not playing, he is irrelevant.

#1 YallMean, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Fletch, lw17 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

1A. Adam Silver we all know he is a warrior. Screw him for rigging the league.
    1B. Kerr - I cant stand him at all. He is soo arrogant and probably most overrated coach of all time.
    2. Steph - I use to like him but the attention has got to his head. His over the top celebration and his smug look just need to be knocked out.
    3. Draymond - cuz the league always lets him get away with everything. Dirtiest player in league.
    4. KD cuz he is a snake and a B*^{^.
    5. Klay cuz he is soo overrated.

3. Alkaholic

Alkaholic Member

I’m starting to respect KD dude is legit.
    He’s been all class these playoffs does not showboat and in post interviews talks nothing but good about the opponents.
    Hope he goes some where he can get his own rings and not have to carry these bunch of pansy kids

topfive, tc0330, arkoe and 8 others like this.
  4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Kerr and Green. I can stomach everyone else even Steph. Kerr and Green are 1a and 1b for me.

5. sungjina

sungjina Member

1. Kerr (for being the absolute smug little dweeb that he is)

2. Donkey (his face needs to be censored on TV, seriously)
    3. Glass Ankles (for disgustingly sucking on that mouthpiece all the damn time like it's a pacifier)
    4. Snake (for ruining the league)

bizzy045, Tfor3, lw17 and 2 others like this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, I cant be the only guy who dislikes Andre Iguodala the most, with Klay/Kerr tied for second.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I find some of their fans to be kind of obnoxious.

The Warriors piss me off during the game when I'm watching them and they're kicking our butts. But that wears off pretty soon after the game is over. Can't hate players just for outplaying our guys.

HP3 likes this.
  8. YallMean

YallMean Member

I hate AI too, but hating AI on that team is like hating a 5th fiddle. We need to concentrate our hates.

lw17 and HP3 like this.
  9. igotwhipscollectingdust

I hate all of them and their fans. KD is the most respectable of the bunch.

Bids9 and lw17 like this.
  10. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

1. Curry
    2. Draymond
    3. Kerr
    4. Bogut
    5. Igudola

lw17 likes this.
  11. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I have to hand it to Kerr, he's done a wonderful job playing to the Bay Area crowd in interviews, pretending he's this righteous, stand up guy. But I can't recall any coach in NBA history mocking another player like he has Harden on several occasions now.

He's the ultimate snake in the grass. If he were coaching in Detroit or NY he would adopt a totally different public persona.

He sucked up to Sarver and got the Suns GM job, then completely destroyed the roster (former Suns fan here). They still haven't dug themselves out of it. I've wanted to punch the weasel in the face since his playing days. That or rub the b*stard's head for good luck.

My greatest disliked Warrior is Green. He's dirty. But Kerr probably puts him up to it.

12. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Steph...it’s because he gets a free pass he was just staring to get some pressure for failing in the finals then KD came and took over his team.

YallMean likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Draymond Green - He's a dirty player, he overrates his values, he is the typical bully who bullies other kids but cries the loudest when it's done to him.
    2. Curry - He's a big p***y. He's arrogant more than other players. He doesn't get blamed for his defense even though he's way worse than Harden on D. Part of my hate is that he's the media's golden boy and I don't think it's deserved for him.
    3. Kerr - He's a jerk. I understand most of the reasons why he does the things he does, but it doesn't make me like him any more.
    4. Durant - He's kind of a turd. I don't think he used to be, but he's grown to be one. He's an amazing player, but he's still a turd.

The only player on the team that I don't dislike is Livingston. I'm actually glad that he came back from the injury, adjusted his game to fit his body after going through that injury, and is productive and solid at what he does. I'm happy that he's found a team where he can contribute and reap the rewards. I hate that he never misses a mid-range and is ultra consistent because it helps the team I hate. But good for him.

lw17, Plowman and YallMean like this.
  14. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Curry, Green and Kerr are the only ones I don’t really like.

RocketsPower, lw17 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. DLX94

DLX94 Member

I hate Kerr and Curry the most. Followed by their bandwagon fans. Thompson's alright. KD when he gets sensitive. Green just fills the role of the pest. But I can't deny how smart and good their stars are. Not their coach. Heck Walton could coach this team himself and still win.

lw17 likes this.
  16. YallMean

YallMean Member

Don't be fooled by their collective greatness.

I will admit, not only do I not hate Klay, I actually kinda like him. Same the reason I am huge on James, that dude is from SoCal. Outside that, Klay has a heart and fight in him.

KD, oh well, since James doesn't hate him, I don't hate him too.

Minus these two, that Warirors team is nothing but bunch of over-achievers.

lw17 and DLX94 like this.
  17. Rocketsfan3422

Kd...the biggest b**** in the league. Yeah he's amazing at basketball but yeah biggest b**** for sure

lw17 likes this.
  18. Voltik

Voltik Member

1. All warriors players, team, management, coaches, fans

2. Silver and NBA

Both interchange on day to day basis

YallMean likes this.
  19. YallMean

YallMean Member

That eye poking by dirty Green was planned I swear, probably under the instruction of Kerr. They said he did it last year to Lebron too. Also, that after-act checking of James by him was fake so he can get away a flagrant. Man oh man, I need a ZDOG video on that POS.

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Curry by a landslide. Nobody even comes to nauseating me as much as him. Every thing he does stirs up bad thoughts inside me to a point beyond anyone I've ever watched in the history of sports. Its so bad I rarely watch that team play. Second is Dirty Donkey Green.

This year I added Kerr to my list for his arrogance and childish mockery of Harden. He is sickening. Now I have added Klay for his dirty undercutting of James.

I really don't like anyone on their team. Yellow fits them because they are little pampered (rhymes with wussies) from California. The best thing that could happen to them is a giant fault line opening up right under their practice court and swallowing them up.

#20 deb4rockets, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
    BMoney, RocketsPower and YallMean like this.