1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You as a fan are pathetic if you want Harden back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketchamp, May 14, 2023.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Q.U.I T.T.E.R.

Don't bring this stat padding quitter back. You guys hyped this man up and he's shown the world he has absolutely NO HEART. NO F-IN THANK YOU

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

What does it mean if you’re an idiot poster like op though. Asking for a friend

3. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

I don’t want him back

4. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Ignoring the playoff performance issues and controversy... I don't think he is the guy you want setting your team culture for all the young guys.

Possum, B-Bob, Lurch and 14 others like this.
  5. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I don’t care. I’m outside Toyota Center blasting this song right now.

6. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

The role he played on this team was not THAT guy. He basically stole 2 games from Boston for the 76ers... but Embiid did what exactly? He averaged less than 25 PPG this series and he is the MVP. If you #2B guy gets you two games... the MVP is supposed to bring this home.

Did James not look at the basket in Game 7 sure, but I am STILL looking for Embiid to show up.

He didn't.

Embiid **** the bed.

7. CantStopJG24

CantStopJG24 Member

Quit on the Rockets

Quit on the Sixers

but people not only want him back but they want to throw the max at him lmao and then scoff at the thought of adding culture young guys like reaves

I don't get it.

The fact that dude even wants to come back isn't a red flag enough? Clearly he's not coming here to compete, it's a lifestyle move.

8. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

At this point he wouldn't be coming back to the same Franchise. Morey is gone. D'antoni is gone. This is Udoka's team and accountability is the culture.

don grahamleone likes this.
  9. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

I've been said this. Yet folks would argue with you that don't know basketball.

Lurch and CantStopJG24 like this.
  10. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Harden with just 11 FG attempts when his team really needed to score. Kept passing up the ball. Just pathetic performance. This should end Doc’s run in the NBA as head coach I think.

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

There was already a current thread on this you lazy muppet.

12. PatBev

PatBev Member

I agree but I thinking about the mentorship KPJ, Green, Jabari will have with Harden and Ime

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

Let's run it way back with Harden and CP3 again

BigShasta likes this.
  14. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

i don't want him back because of his age, but there's people here who want draymond on this team. Now THOSE people are truly pathetic

harold bingo likes this.
  15. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I applaud the inclusiveness of the thread title.

#15 Aruba77, May 14, 2023
    Last edited: May 14, 2023
    fryjol7, FrontRunner and wlekfjv923n like this.
  16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Idiot poster is right yet again. How long have I been telling you Harden is fools gold? Good luck bringing him back lol

17. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Anyone who can definitively say they don't want Harden back without knowing where and who we land in the draft, what other free agents would be interested in joining with Harden OR without Harden, how much Harden would want to be paid/desired contract structure, who rounds out the coaching staff, and what trades we make is just someone who is overly emotional and incapable of making intelligent decisions. This is a quality of someone who does not do anything respectable in life, because any respectable profession the most important thing to be successful is to remain calm and evaluate a situation completely, and not to over react based on limited information. I'm sure your bookies love this type of behavior.

fryjol7 and topfive like this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Don’t really need luck. The talks will ramp up sooner rather than later. You act like cf’s made up these silly rumors like a lot of y’all do and act like they’re credible.

and there’s nothing right about in this that you seem to claim. What happened today doesn’t change the goals of what bringing harden back does

don grahamleone likes this.
  19. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

That escalated quickly

20. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

I agree….I rather have Van Vleet