1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming/Rookies

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by buckszone, Jan 1, 2003.

Tags:
  1. buckszone

buckszone Member

Hi I'm Zach, the webmaster of www.buckszone.com. please take a look. While my site is designed mostly for Bucks fans, I and others in the NBA can't help but love YAO MING! I am looking for a rocket fan or fans who could write a weekly- every 10 day column on Yao Ming for my site about what goes on during the week with yao and how he is doing. I will post it on my site and you will get full credit for all your columns. Also if anybody is interested in writing a column for www.buckszone.com about ROOKIES in general, yao and the rest also email me. my email is zach@buckszone.com or you can just respond to this post and I will be in contact with you very quickly.
    Thanks,
    Zach
    www.buckszone.com
    www.buckszone.com/phpBB2/index.php is my new forum, sign up and post!
    :p

2. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

You should post this in the the Rockets forum. It'll get much more exposure.

3. JamesPosey55

JamesPosey55 Member

Buckszone:
    I'd love to do that for your site.

4. SLA

SLA Member

lol...I'll join your website...you'll regret it. :D

5. SLA

SLA Member

I'd also like to say...it looks very nice! You didn't design it, did you? It looks great. It also looks similar to ClutchCity. But I think it's great that you started it. I'm surprised there isn't already an online community for the Milwaukee Bucks. You should write a column about George Karl.

6. buckszone

buckszone Member

thanks guys, if you could email me at zach@buckszone.com with what you want to do let me know.
    actually I did design the site, i wanted it to be like this cuz i love it so much, thanks again,
    email me if interested.
    -Zach
    www.buckszone.com

7. Yao1134

Yao1134 Member

yao is gonna be ROY just watch

8. foodworld

foodworld Member

Yeah... Tom Heinsohn endorsed him for the all-star team, and if you've listened to his broadcasts you would know that that says something.

9. Yao1134

Yao1134 Member

the other rooks dont have anything on yao ming

10. cujo

cujo Member

Your site looks great! You have good taste and I'm just not saying that becauz you like Yao. :)

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

58% of people that visit buckszone.com believe the Bucks will win 55+ games (either this season or next) :eek:

12. SLA

SLA Member

lol....

13. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

[​IMG]

mmmm...tastes great when grilled...

14. Yao1134

Yao1134 Member

lol save the april fools jokes for april please. though it is quiet amusing at 5 46 am, the bucks wont win 55 games if you add up this season victory count to next seasons