1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy XBOX360 (Old syle preferred)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by CourtOfDreams, Jun 19, 2013.

1. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

I have a old school 20GB that just red ringed me, I have a couple of more games that I want to finish before I switch to nextgen (ME3, Skyrim) and since it is not backwards compatible, Im kinda screwed. I really need to to be the old school model so that I can hook up my HD and play off of that but would listen to other offers.

Dont really need games, controllers, anything really haha, just the freaking box.

So anyone have a old xbox collecting dust that they don't want to sell on the cheap, I can get mine repaired for 100 but don't wanna go through the hassle.

2. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

Well, let me backpedal a little bit, I haven't bought a game in about a year, so anything that is a current game I would be open to hearing in a package.

3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I have an old school 360 sitting around. Unfortunately it is really old school (probably first generation). It was modded, but never got banned from Live.

Let me know if you interested.

4. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Also, if you come across a newer gen 360, you can use the old hard drives in the xbox slim.

Pretty simple instructions via Youtube.

5. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

I did not know this thank you very much!

6. porky23

porky23 Member

I have the white xbox 360. How about $100? It works and it's in excellent condition.

7. joesr

joesr Member

damn that sucks
    if xbox isnt backward compatible on the new one coming out is the ps4?

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

PS4 isn't either. They'll let you play PS3 games (not yours, but whatever they have in a library), but only through a subscription streaming service that isn't even working yet. Not traditional BC. Similarly, you could hook up a 360 to a Xbone One through HDMI IN port.

Both consoles went with very different designs compared to PS3/360, so it would be difficult to offer BC for those games.

9. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

I found a buddy that is gonna sell for 50. Thanks to all that responded.