1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by B, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

For the next couple of weeks I aill be playing a lot. I am off until 1-3 and will be playing as often as I can. I ahve been spending time on the Dragonblight server lately but I will be starting the Castor Oil character tomorrow. Should take me a few days to get to a level that will be able to hang with the Dr.

2. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Castor, I deem you "Clutchy." :)

BTW, my Burning Blade character is Rainier. I'm a level 31 Tauren Shaman, and my guild is Unity.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

haha... Castor Oil

Castorated would've been another one.

What is your character going to be? I'm a Tauren Shaman... can't remember what B is. I think VecseySucks was a Tauren Shaman, too.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Oh well, there you go.

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think I like Castor Rated better. I am going to be a hunter but not sure what race. I'll look for you guys when I get him created. What professions are any of you using. I have Mining/Blacksmith on my Paladin and also have fishing/cooking. Any other favorable combos you guys have found?

6. B

B Contributing Member

I tried adding you to my friends list on Icecrown, but it said that name did not exist. Let me know next time you are on Icecrown, I'm getting to the point I can help someone out quite a bit for the first 15 levels with equipment, bags and money.

If you check back a few posts, I listed all my Icecrown characters.

B

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im up to lvl 27, and i am a priest on gorefiend pvp server. i love the game.

at this time im playing with dialup and am on a decent laptop. but when i have my own place again ill have my desktop PC back on, with broadband. im thinking ill even enjoy it more then.:p

for the people asking there is a rather large time investment in the game. but its worth it.

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Castorrated lives. He is currently a Tauren Hunter lvl 4. They did a server shutdown so I had to stop playing him. I checked my Icecrown player and he did show up but he hasn't been used in a couple of days. he is level 4 and still in Northshire. I will probably play him some today. The server was real laggy this am so I got kicked after about 2 minutes of play.

9. TheTruth

TheTruth Contributing Member

I actually picked this up on the World of Warcraft forums yesterday. I think they have taken it off of their forums but it has gotten so huge it has made it on forums across the internet and even www.fark.com.

It seems to be gaining steam and becoming the new joke across the internet.

What happened was some guy got caught cybering in Everquest 2. Someone else was hiding in the room and took a bunch of screenshots. It is some funny stuff because of his responses. I'll just let you guys read the thread...

http://www.eq2permafrost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=216

10. TheTruth

TheTruth Contributing Member

Actually, I'll just start a new thread on this.

11. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

We've got a nice little group going on Icecrown. B helped me get up a few lvls and if any of you others want to join that one I'll help you get up a few too. My name is Manuel and B has several listed earlier on page 2 of the thread.

Another really good site for info(they have awesome maps) is http://www.worldofwar.net/

12. B

B Contributing Member

Anyone get this game for Christmas? I ended up giving it out as a Christmas gift to some friends and family, and they seem to enjoy it so far.

If anyone is interested in joining a guild, we finally have one set up on Icecrown. Message me in game and let me know your cc.net id and I'll add you to the guild. No real requirements other than help out the new people, it's mainly a good resource for equipment/materials, and people to group with in game.

B

13. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Brought this back up because I am finally getting to a point where I can play again so I am getting back in. Who is still playing and where? I really want to get back to the Alliance side of things so I am looking at starting a pally somewhere. Anyone playing Alliance on a PVP server?

DoD if you think this needs to be one of those v.2.0 threads instead of bringing the old pne back up please seperate this out for me.

14. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

I've got some friends at work who are begging me to get this game and play with them. I just might do it after reading this thread...

For the Horde! -- (that's what they always say...)

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I don't play the game anymore, but the Burning Blade was a pretty good PVP server that didn't have too much downtime when I played on it. It was a gankfest especially after they added the "honor" system. :)

16. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I lost a couple friends for a few months after this came out. :(

17. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

lol.... Every guild has a Leroy.

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

Im just now getting into this for the first time. Anyone else?

20. likestohypeguy

14 year bump, nice.

"Don't you want to do something that matters in the world... of warcraft?"

daywalker02, Xerobull and boomboom like this.