1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wondering what happened to my post

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by GMNot, Apr 27, 2005.

1. GMNot

GMNot Member

I posted a comment (thread title: A game for the books...) about game 2 against Dallas last night and couldn't get back to board until this evening. Although most of my posts don't elicit much response, I did want to check if anyone had replied and respond if necessary. But I couldn't find my post after going back several pages into the thread list.

I wanted to find out if it got transferred to another area, killed or what. If there was something in it that got it kicked off, etc. I'd like to know as I try post non-inflammatory and non-boring rhetoric. If it was considered a milk toast post or dumb or something like that I'd also like to know so I hopefully won't do it again in the future.

At any rate, Clutch, or anyone who can let me know what happened and why, I'd sure appreciate it as feedback.

2. GMNot

GMNot Member

Well, after reading the requests for threads to be merged, maybe I'll find it in the game thread or some place. But... if there is something more to it than that, please let me know.

Thanks.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It was merged into the game thread. With the dozens of threads being started, it had to be merged. It was actually a good post. :)

4. GMNot

GMNot Member

Thanks, Dr of Dunk. I just found it myself in the Game thread and came back here to say so and maybe beat anybody responding to my question.

I suppose if I'd paid attention to how many posts were being created in the fever surrounding win #2 I would have realized I shouldn't post it as a separate thread. It was late at night (most of my visits here are late :( ) and I think I was just wanting to post like dozens of others. I'll try to be more prudent in the future, but if the Rockets take this series I think someone will have to write separte software to parse the number of threads and merge them according to some algorithm! :)