1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WNBA: Shocking the world.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Uprising, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

YoYao?

2. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Jay Mohr is not very intelligent. People like that should not forced on us on the radio when it comesto discussing sports of any kind. He lacks manners and common sense. Same goes for his big brother Jim Rome. I hate unintelligent morons who try hard to come accross as one.

3. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Manners?........He is a freakin comedian........I think the guy is funny.

4. Fegwu

Yes...C O M E D I A N! That is why he should stay away from talking sports on TV or radio because he is out of his depths in that department. :rolleyes:

5. Timing

Timing Member

As one what? An intelligent moron? ;) :D

Oh c'mon, he's a little bit funny doing sports.

6. Fegwu

Timing
    I love Jay as a comedian just like the next man but I detest talking heads belabor certain topics and bash other sports. I think it is both puerile and moronic. I don't like when He or Jim go on stressing a topic for 1 or 2 hours and also bashing sports they don't care about like Ice Hockey (I am not even a hockey fan), Soccer, WNBA etc. If you do not like those sports at least respect those of your listeners who are passionate about dem sports.

It is called manners, courtesy and respect for others. God created all of us differently. We all love different things and different styles. Now if you happen not to like how a Red Neck dresses,try hard not to bash him or her but respect his or her choice of clothing, food, sports or otherwise. We are in continous education on this earth - some peoples words are more powerful than others - use whatever forum you find yourself to promote acceptance, respect, manner, diversity and courtesy for the sanity of those listening or looking up to you; do not trivialize everything.

I am also talking to myself because this is something I am still trying to master. I hope Jay and Jim Rome grow up fast.

Common sense may not be common - but strive to get it. That's all.

7. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

8. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

That was a good article, Thanks.