1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Windhorst: I don't think Lebron is considering Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

[​IMG]

sammy likes this.
  2. AalyMD

AalyMD Member

WIndhorst knows when Lebron shaves his pubes. He's the ultimate LeBron insider. This is in line with all the other reports, thus challenging Cp3 to work harder at recruiting him than anything he's ever done in the NBA. He's in entertainment mode. Watching him win it for Cleveland, his thirst is quenched.

3. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

In a laker uniform twice a year?

4. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

rocketsballin: i dont think windhorst is considering salads or exercise

BigMaloe, DonKnock, Nachobar and 3 others like this.
  5. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

What stories of significance related to LeBron and free agency has Windhorst broken?

His track record in 2010 and 2014 is right there and easy to find.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If he throws away the end of his career, you'll see how the narrative will change. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's how it goes. You can bet that his record in the finals and how his career ended will come up more than a few times if this is it for him.

7. alethios

alethios Member

Windhorst: "LeBron has decided that 3 NBA titles is enough and doesn't want to win anymore."

DonKnock, sammy and Tfor3 like this.
  8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You can bet your ass that the second LeBron gets eliminated from the playoffs in LA, Kobe is going to remind EVERYONE of his legacy. Those of you saying his legacy is cemented aren't thinking about 25 years from now. It's just a matter of how much it matters to LeBron, because it obviously doesn't matter to his family.

9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

In this era of run-a-way BS, the foul air exhausted noxiously into our reals by Herd, SAS, Max, SS and everyone else I can't, and don't, think of, sure you have a defensible position. A ridiculous, asinine one IMO. But, defensible in the name of Colin or somesuch...

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And people like that are why Harden was snubbed for MVP twice in the past....those kind of people and their ridiculous hot takes make a difference.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  11. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Haha. Love it. I’m shocked you haven’t gotten more likes for this.
    Respek

12. jasonmurray29

jasonmurray29 Member

I don’t believe he is coming here. That’s ok, though. We will be in better shape next year if Paul remains healthy. On some level winning without LBJ will make the championship sweeter.

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Fixed

14. Sajan

Sajan Member

Too many "I thinks" in one sentence for me to give any fks.

15. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Yeah, they make a difference. And insightful people should maintain the good path and leave the inciteful folks to wither and slither away...

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  16. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

Do whatever it takes to add Tyreke Evans and return the rest of the core. Playoff rotation of Paul, Harden, Ariza, Tucker, Capela, Gordon, Evans, Mbah a Moute, and Green.

lionaire likes this.
  17. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

They hardly ever do.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If only it was that easy. Trust me, I hate that the brain dead hot takes are so influential among casual or dumb fans, but it is what it is.

19. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

tell me what Woj says

20. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I majored in Journalism in college. The idea that these reporters at ESPN have some inside scoop on what LeBron will do as of June 21 is crazy. Based on his history, LeBron is tightlipped about his decisions and he will break the news himself at a designated time and in a manner that furthers his brand. Sure, he very well might go to Los Angeles, but that doesn’t change the fact that all these “reports” are speculation at this point and time, nothing less, nothing more. If LeBron wasn’t considering the Rockets, then why give Morey a chance to make his pitch in a face-to-face meeting?

The only people that have any idea what LeBron will do are LeBron, his family, and eventually his representation. Not these media sources.

Sajan likes this.