1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Harden ignored Nene's hand?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, May 7, 2017.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Players only meeting coming up.

They need to be on the same page.

Gorki and Os Trigonum like this.
  2. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Honestly Deckard, I have a completely opposite view... if I'm understanding you right...

Officiating I have very little concern over... b/c it is what it is... The only concern I have is if we are doing something that is resulting in biased calls... Is the 'Harden off arm hook' and initiating contact on offense (to draw the foul) causing the refs to be less likely to give us calls? Are the refs feeling manipulated and therefor watching games from a jaded perspective? If it's something we are causing, then we need to address it... if it has nothing to do with us in particular - then oh well, it's nothing we can change - why worry about something we have no control over...

Conversely, controversy within the team is something I would be greatly concerned with... Everybody collecting a paycheck from the Rockets organization needs to have the same goals - team unity and wins. IF there's controversy within the team - its something that needs to be addressed by coach/mgmt... I dont think the Nene hand thing is controversy. I think it was just harden being pissed off and allowing his emotions to get in the way of being respectful to a teammate who is lending a hand (literally). You're right they aren't soulless androids, but they should be professionals... I think mental toughness in the face of adversity is probably the greatest challenge for this team...

Anyway, just saying worry about the things the team can control - and not the things they can't... in my opinion...

3. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

WHAT AN *******! TRADE HIS ASS, NOW MORLAY! GET ME SOME CHEESEBURGERS MORLAY! I KONW YOU GOT SOME LAYING AROUND.

i'll take a max contract too god damit, i need some ****in money over here

4. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Maybe lose 2 matches consectively

5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

#AltetnativeFacts

6. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

If you watched the game and was aware of the context of this situation, why make the effort to make this clip?
    The bigger question is, WHY start a thread on it? (you got a pass if you just saw the clip and did not watch the game).

7. alethios

alethios Member

#Fuming #StewingInJuices

8. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

It ain't over 'll it's over (Yogi)

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

no reason to turn us against each other lol

11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Nene is a role player and Harden doesn't associate with players beneath him.