1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why doesn't Trump talk about White Nationalism?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 18, 2019.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You don't even realize that you are proving my point.

Speaking of fake outrage, you guys sure did have fun in that #MAGA hat kid thread.

If someone exposes plots to subvertly take over political parties (Read the history on that...) than that's fake outrage...

The real outrage is that someone screamed at someone wearing a #MAGA hat. You save your outrage for that then.

Eric Riley and Harrisment like this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Do you want me to link you to the forums and such these people congregate in? I'll do it privately because I don't want to spread their message all over the forums and give impressionable people like @mick fry reading material. I'll happily do so though and then you can decide if all these racists outposts of the internet are really just one big Jussie Smollet false flag.

Since you don't believe the SLPC or the FBI, maybe you have to see it for yourself.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hey let's talk some more about the SPLC. Their cofounder was a real winner. I am sure this isn't the kind of person who would make things up and involve himself in faking evidence, or getting a bit creative when labeling groups or people racist. I bet it isn't another leftist who accuses others of doing the very things they are guilty of like all these Hollywood idiots and male feminists who turn out to be rapists. No, I bet he isn't racist himself despite his own staff coming out otherwise. No, this group is totally legit and trustworthy. Not compromised at all by scandal, money, and politics,

"A letter signed by about two dozen employees sent to SPLC management before Dees' firing reported accusations of "mistreatment, sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism" and said they threaten the group's moral authority and integrity."

https://www.upi.com/amp/Southern-Po...under-amid-misconduct-concerns/1531552661041/

mick fry likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not needed. I don't need to see some anonymous racist comments that could be from a sock puppet (certainly some are real, but common, I really don't care about some fringe people who most Americans will never side with). I have enough stupid stuff to keep me busy here on CF with you and Sweets lately.

mick fry likes this.
  5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I hear that there are very, very many angry liberals in the FBI.

Harrisment likes this.
  6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Interesting, so because of accusations (Maybe we should revisit that Kavanuagh hearing yeah?) that means anything the SLPC does is invalid?

Also, Jussie Smollet means every racist is a false flag now...but yeah, I'm the dumb one.

Anonymous people are people too that can step out into the real world and have real world consequences.

Maybe you don't care, but maybe you've already forgotten the 8channer that shot up a Mosque last week and killed 50 people.

Harrisment likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's almost sad that the two right wingers that decided to post in this thread are evidence of their propaganda working.

Turn a blind eye to all racism and if they do confront it, call it fake and made up. This is literally right out of their playbook and now they have a president that chips away at the trust of organizations like the FBI...but yeah...let's save the outrage for the next time a #MAGA hat wearer gets the stink eye from an evil liberal.

8. cml750

cml750 Member

Bingo!!!

dachuda86 likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why wouldn't I care? I have Muslim family bro, so I really do care. Not that it makes me care more because regardless it is terrible, but you seem to imply that I wouldn't care? You're the one using it for political reasons so maybe you are the one who doesn't actually care. Hey if you want to play that game, then what about those people who kill white people or Christians for racial and ideological reasons? Is that helping the situation? Is it?

We should be united about that issue, condemning the evil actions of that psycho, and not politicking like jerk wads.

And yeah trusting the SPLC is dumb. Say what you want. Go there and buy into their sensationalized homepage with their sensationalized BS stories and graphics. The whole thing is designed to piss you off. I don't have much more to say. You trust what you trust. I'll make my choices too man.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1/3 of Trump's twitter followers follow a white nationalist. Even if only half of those are supportive of white nationalism that's millions of people. To try to limit the number of white nationalist to actual KKK membership is either naive or disingenuous.

11. mick fry

mick fry Member

Nobody said racism doesn’t exist, racism exists on all sides and the one thing I do know is more often than not the ones that cry racism and use it as a crutch are racist. The real sad part is this thread has legs.

dachuda86 likes this.
  12. HTM

HTM Member

Sure. :rolleyes:

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Here is why I "IMPLIED" you didn't care.

My post, my first post here, was about the growing radicalization in regards to White Nationalism. You tell me that you don't care about anonymous people posting online...yet these Anonymous people continue to have an actual REAL LIFE effect. They don't log off of 8chan and log into another virtual world, their actions, and everyone's actions online as we have foolishly learned since the rise of the internet, has had REAL WORLD effect. Whether that be getting someone elected or some anonymous channer falling into extreme views so that he shoots up a mosque.

How about condemning the politics of the shooter since his act of violence was politically motivated?

How about condemning the communities he fell into that led him to this point?

Honestly, that's all I ask from the right, instead what I get is "Who cares?!"

It's all BS but yet when I offer you proof you turn a blind eye to it...alright then.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh sure, this argument, should have seen it coming.

So somehow, me and the SLPC are the real racists for calling out racist groups organizing online to take over the GOP and push out racist talking points...we are the real racist...riiiight.

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

Not the real just one of, it’s the hypocrisy norm.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Amazing.

So calling out racism is racism for you. Got it.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Proof that racists exist? Yeah we know Jay. Prove that it is growing beyond some aholes who gather on a message board. You are welcome to send me proof in a response or in a message. I really don't mind you offering your proof, but if it just screen caps of some racists then I really don't know how that will prove anything we don't already know. Send your SPLC thing, or something about Charlottesville (racists in SC, Didn't see that coming :rolleyes:)

And most people have been condemning the shooter and obviously they don't support his "groups" or ideology. You are just mad because you find some people who don't word it in a way you find acceptable, OK, keep raging. Trump condemned it and is being crucified because of _______ (insert reason to rage). I don't know anyone who approves of this Jay. Find me a normal person who does, other than some racist posters on a message board. I don't know anyone, nor have I seen someone approve of it. Why? They have to go to the depths of 8chan to do so because society doesn't accept this and will not accept it.

mick fry likes this.
  18. mick fry

mick fry Member

It’s not the calling out it’s the constant preaching of white man bad by a select few here that’s telling.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You're trying to move the goal posts here and the discussion to "Does Racism Exist?" which was never the question I've answered or care to answer. The question is, is it rising? All data says yes, from the FBI and from groups that track it like the SLPC and ADL and international groups as well. Now, you can handwave it all away as some false flag or whatever, that's fine. But I've already proved it is growing. I did so in my previous posts.

As for normal, well...The Mosque shooter was once thought of as a normal person too you know. You do realize the reason people post on those chans is because they want to remain completely anonymous and hidden?

Their whole purpose, their whole goal, is to normalize racism. It's not to shoot up mosques. It's to make the idea of Islam having no place in America a normal idea...and this is a discussion that you'll see on mainstream television.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Can you quote one person in this thread that said 'White man bad' or where you got that implication from?