1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why does Trump's adminstration keep making up terrorist attacks?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sorry, but again, do you know how ridiculous your defenses of Trump appear? For example, comparing a misstatement on the number of states to an outright lie to support a illegal, or at the very least, extremely controversial policy. And not the first outright lie (eg Bowling Green massacre) and continues a pattern of outright lies from this president and his spokespeople.

You approve of EVERYTHING Trump says and does. "Us lefties" are provided with constant material to "b**** and moan about". Just Saturday, Trump has his a campaign event in Florida, staged in front of Air Force One, despite tweeting his criticism of President Obama for having a campaign event in front of AF1 in Florida instead of solving ACA and other important problems. I suspect you repeated Trump's criticism of Obama in November, oddly no complaints about Trump doing it inside his first 30 days of being president.

Your claim to only support "most" of what Trump has done would be at least somewhat believable if you would offer any criticism of Trump. Instead, you defend every criticism.

I think folks have been pretty clear in why they oppose his Muslim ban. And yes, its clearly a Muslim ban. The fact you are bringing up crimes you claim are created by Muslims in other countries only shows you believe its a Muslim ban too.

2. PeppermintCandy

A few interesting points about the situation of rape in Sweden, from a July 2016 Daily Beast article. Namely, that the rate now is about the same as before the influx of immigrants, and Sweden's definition for rape as well as the willingness of Swedish women to report it to the police is comparatively high. Not to trivialize any occurrence of rape, but that's a possible context for the dramatic numbers.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/11/are-migrants-really-raping-swedish-women.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Right? The thing is Donald John isn't a Republican per se and probably never will be, he is entirely something else... hopefully ppl figure out what he is and what being president of the States means to him.

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

man...your too much...

Real question...can it be possible that Trump's comments indirectly brought attention to a massive problem in Sweden? Secondly why were you instantly dismissive of Trump's tweet AND the links I provided about a real freaking problem.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Real question...do you honestly believe that Trump did this to bring Sweden to attention, instead of rallying people behind himself?
    Saying Trump did this in order to shine a light on Sweden and to help the issue is a joke and you know it. He does this in order to defend his idiotic policies that don't even apply to our situation in Europe one bit and people like you are dumb enough to fall for his tricks.

I am not dismissive of Sweden's issues at all, as I have stated and commented on in many posts about Europe's migrancy issues.

And as I said, even if he worded it wrong, it's a massive f***-up and hurting foreign relations.

leroy likes this.
  6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

This is what is called hitting the nail on the ****ing head.

7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

B-Bob and Yung-T like this.
  8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

The only problem I have with this post is that you're trying to use logic and facts on a person who simply doesn't accept logic and facts...well, not ones that aren't supportive of Dear Leader.

9. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Just like that wall was suppose to highlight our illegal immigration problem, not a real physical wall. Sorry, Trump's not so deep, so stop extrapolating and take what Trump's saying at face value.

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Pointing out the sh.t that has happened behind failed liberal governments...is a terrific reason to rally around...I dont want my kids raped but psychopaths from war torn nations. Sweden has covered up the issue, and people are now speaking against it...police officers who are fed up.

Trump has always been about our nation first...he doesnt want what Sweden already has.

Basically, the premise behind your comments is..."I can believe Trump would state that something happened last night in Sweden. That is a massive fck and hurts foreign relations..."

LOL. Before I respond to anymore your replies...answer mine, or this is pointless.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

this has got to be a joke.

12. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How so? The most powerful person in the world just said something demonstrably false - that he saw on cable news because he can't be bothered to read his one-paged, bulleted daily briefing - that potentially foments unrest in a strategically important Baltic ally.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Answer what? Only seen random gibberish defending Trump and interpreting his words in ways that the man himself isn't able to.
    Uh, not being able to properly convey the meaning of his words, resulting in Sweden's government attacking Trump, isn't a massive f**-up and hurting foreign relations? And it isn't even the first country he pissed off with stupid comments.
    That isn't my premise at all, apparently you possess the reading comprehension of a toddler.

14. NewRoxFan

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sweden-idUSKBN15Y0QH

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except as has been pointed out. The rates of rape in Sweden are the same now as they were before the uptick in immigration.

16. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

17. NewRoxFan

Meanwhile, the PM of Sweden enjoys goofing on Trump. Embarrassing!

[​IMG]Carl BildtVerified account‏@carlbildt
    Last year there were app 50% more murders only in Orlando/Orange in Florida, where Trump spoke the other day, than in all of Sweden. Bad.

7:09 AM - 20 Feb 2017 from Stockholm, Sweden
    274 replies5,051 retweets8,546 likes

18. NewRoxFan

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

tallanvor and sugrIndid: "Just the prime minister haha, Trump isn't hurting our foreign relations at all. Please move on, nothing to see here you libtards."
    [​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

BTW is the minister in the picture still alive?