1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why does Trump's adminstration keep making up terrorist attacks?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 8, 2017.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump appears to be getting his information from Fox News and not the federal intelligence sources. Trump can't sit through his daily intelligence briefs but has no problem watching Fox News for hours on end.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Has anyone from the Trump team explained what the hell he was talking about when he mentioned Sweden?

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Guys!!! He's only gone through 2% of his presidency. For a man of his age and life expectancy, that's like being a 1.7-year-old baby president! If U were 1.7 years old, would you know about Sweden and all these countries in other countries. So the LAMESTREAM media threw him off his game with the fake news about Flynn when they should be focusing on THE WALL. After puberty age (=6.9 months of presidency) u will smell change in the air! USA MAGA.....

VooDooPope and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Oh lol you libs...guess Trump brought massive worldwide attention to Sweden..just based on ONE comment.

[​IMG]

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Is whats going on in Sweden really not known to the left?

They are second in the world now in rapes per capita. behind Lesotho. This is almost entirely due to Somali and Pakistani immigrants.

This is one of the main reasons almost all of Europe wants to ban Muslim immigration. One of our main goals as a country should not let what happened to Sweden (and all over Europe) happen here.

[​IMG]

#65 tallanvor, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This absolutely nothing to do with him saying something happened "last night", which indicates a definite and single event.
    But we already know you can't debate and have to go off-topic in every thread, so it's okay. Nice try, 1/10 execution though.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Please show us proof of the event that Trump was referring to with "last night", thanks. Anything else is just off-topic and a sad attempt at defending Trump.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. tallanvor

He says he was referring to the report last night on the rape and violent crimes in Sweden. Lets say hes wrong and made a mistake or lets say he didn't. who gives a ****? how is your life or anyone else's affected?

I dislike Trump. didnt vote for him. But the stuff you kids are trying to push is nuts. You are making no arguments about the issue and fail to even address what Trump was referring to. ITs so unhealthy for the country. The discussion that should be taking place is 'what exactly is going wrong in Sweden (and all of Europe) and how do we stop it from happening here?' . Instead we get facebook memes whining about **** like this. grow up.

For the sake of discussing a meaningful issue, Y-Tung what are your thoughts on the massive increase in rapes and violent crimes in Sweden by mostly Muslim immigrants? How should Sweden react to this news and how should we?

#68 tallanvor, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

because fake cabinet but very real reality TV president

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Uhh, I commented on Europe's rape and migrancy issue multiple times in various threads, but nice try.

"Lets say hes wrong and made a mistake or lets say he didn't. who gives a ****?"

That's a 180 on what we hear from you guys when it comes to democrats and liberals, weird you suddenly don't care about the truth and facts.

"ITs so unhealthy for the country."
    Doesn't that describe what Trump and his cabinet are doing when dividing people, making up lies and having ties to Russia?
    Also, a president should have his sh** together and be able to convey his message properly, even if it was about a Fox News report.
    That kind of rhetorical blunder and not being able to word it right is dangerous and harming foreign relations.

"You are making no arguments about the issue at and fail to even address what Trump was referring to."
    Like you do in nearly every thread, not replying to facts and coming up with completely unrelated stories (eg Cuba)?

11. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

It simply amazes me how many posters here use this line while zealously defending Trump at the same time. I guess Trump voters don't exist and maybe Russia really did **** us on the election because it seems like there aren't many folks here who will own up to the fact that they voted for him.

Yung-T likes this.
  12. tallanvor

defend from what? mentioning the rapes and violent crimes in Sweden.

ok. tell us your views then. how do we stop whats happening in Sweden form happening here?

such as? In my only two posts on this thread I've posted only facts and tons of them . you haven't

if I thought he was doing any of those things, I would agree

I've posted nothing but facts, and have tried to steer you back to a meaningful conversation twice now. its hopeless. Please continue discussing what Trump meant by 'last night'. our country depends on it.

You think a change in our Cuban immigration policy leaving tons of Cubans stranded has nothing to do with Trump's change in immigration policy that leaves tons of immigrants stranded? rly?

I think you need to take a deep breath and ask yourself what is it you are trying to get out of internet conversations Yung-T.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...sed-on-debunked-fox-news-report-35465239.html
    Donald Trump admits 'Sweden attack' comments were based on debunked Fox News report

RocketWalta and Yung-T like this.
  14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

My comment wasn't about this one thread and you know it.

Skim through the Immigration and Cologne threads if you want to know my views, not gonna waste my time to repeat them.

"if I thought he was doing any of those things, I would agree"
    Even you must've been laughing while typing this, embarassing.

"Please continue discussing what Trump meant by 'last night'. our country depends on it."
    I've literally said "Also, a president should have his sh** together and be able to convey his message properly, even if it was about a Fox News report.
    That kind of rhetorical blunder and not being able to word it right is dangerous and harming foreign relations.", why are you not replying to that and riding a fake narrative now?

"You think a change in our Cuban immigration policy leaving tons of Cubans stranded has nothing to do with Trump's change in immigration policy that leaves tons of immigrants stranded? rly?"
    You repeatedly talked about Cuba or replied with "ask home depot" when people were questioning the involved countries and effect of the measures, so no, you definitely weren't trying to have a meaningful discussion or contribute to the thread.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

16. Buck Turgidson

Considering that the US and European countries have vastly different refugee/immigration policies, I would suggest we simply keep doing what we have been doing for many years. It works well as it is, that's a conservative position, no?

17. tallanvor

because its relevant

I've never said those words ever

what exactly do you think is debunked? This makes no claims against the rape and violent crime numbers the only evidence it provides is this:

Thats it? rly? Thats hardly an error, as many would consider 6 years ago as not long ago. Am i to assume everything else is accurate in the video?

Would you be for laws insuring that we keep our immigration policy vastly different from Europe? Also what difference in our current policy from Europe's protects us in your opinion?

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

OMG... he lies, outright lies, in order to promote an immigration ban that the courts have stopped and called illegal, and you say "well, lets say he is lying and who cares, who gets affected?" Just let that sink in.

LOL. Sorry, but do you know how unbelievable this claim appears at this point? You constantly defend everything he says and does. And you have yet to criticize a single thing. For someone you supposedly dislike and didn't vote for, you would think there would be at least one thing you would point to and say... "see, I knew there was something I did't like about the guy. But instead, you roll with "Lets say hes wrong and made a mistake or lets say he didn't. who gives a ****? how is your life or anyone else's affected?"

You mean, other than its based on BS? http://www.independent.ie/world-new...sed-on-debunked-fox-news-report-35465239.html

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

How is Cuba relevant when the questions were about the involved countries and security measures? Right, zero percent.

Amazing how you still act like it was meaningful.

Maybe even you will understand it this way:

Think of it as an exam question:
    "State your opinion on Trump's choice of banned countries, considering prior terrorist attacks and threats". Also, do you think the proposed security measures will be effective in preventing attacks?"

Your answer simply was "But what about Cuba?"

Honestly, how many points would you award yourself on a scale of zero to 100? Right, zero and it's not even debatable. You completely failed at adressing the questions.

20. tallanvor

i dont think he lied. i dont even think he made a mistake. Obama once claimed there were 52 states? was that a lie? i dont think so.

I've approved of most he has done. YOu lefties b**** and moan about every little thing ('what did he mean by last night?!?!?!?!?') that of course i dont fall in line with your **** criticism.

sry but that article does nothing but confirm the video for me. It provides nothing to say the video is wrong.

I asked why Democrats felt Trump's travel ban was awful and not the change in Cuban policy that screwed so many Cubans.

A better analogy might be a poll asking 'Do you aprove of Trump's travel ban and why/why not?' followed by 'Do you approve of the repeal of wet foot dry foot and why/whynot?'. seems like a perfectly reasonable follow up.