1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will be Fired/Resign Next In The Trump Administration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pirc1, Jul 31, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Yeah I agree...

3. NewRoxFan

Whoever had Elizabeth Southerland on their "fired/resign next" betting pool can come to the window to pick up their winnings...

Top EPA official resigns over direction of agency under Trump
    LOL at the EPA agency spokesperson suggesting she resigned to get her pension...
    http://thehill.com/news-by-subject/...ficial-resigns-over-direction-of-agency-under

4. NewRoxFan

Uh oh... General Kelly may spruce up that resume pretty soon...

5. NewRoxFan

Whoa... the cra cra was strong with this one...

Top National Security Council official fired over memo alleging threats to Trump: report
    http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...producing-memo-that-alleged-political-warfare

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Have to amend my guess. Now that Wray is in for the FBI, McCabe is probably on the outs.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Does Stephen Miller troll on the D&D?

He has some of the most dishonestly stupid whoppers and seems proud that he gets paid for it.

8. NewRoxFan

Well, even though there is no chaos in the White House... they are getting rid of some doozies... which makes you wonder, why did they hire them in the first place?

Trump loyalist Ezra Cohen-Watnick fired from NSC, sources say
    https://www.conservativereview.com/...ezra-cohen-watnick-fired-from-nsc-sources-say

9. NewRoxFan

Can I change my vote to McMaster?

[​IMG]

Rashmon likes this.
  10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Bannon will be next, IMO. They're getting rid of his cronies in lesser positions. It's to put pressure on him and remove his influence from within the different departments. Once he has no protection left, he'll be put on an island and then either resign or be fired.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think Bannon is too important to Trump's base supporters for Trump to drop him if he genuinely cares about re-election.

Btw, what do people think the odds are for Trump being primaried by the GOP?

12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If he keeps pissing off the people of New Hampshire, I'd say pretty damn high...

13. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

McMaster needs to be fired. He is a globalist who is actively working against Trump. He has fired multiple Trump loyalists within the NSC and also personally approved the extension of Susan Rice's security clearance. He needs to be gone yesterday.

14. NewRoxFan

LOL... how soon they turn. Trump on McMaster:

And don't forget, McMaster lied for Trump about nothing confidential being discussed at the meeting with Russians... Trump then made McMaster look a bit foolish by saying he had the right to discuss things related to national security including flight safety.

That said, I already named McMaster in the running "Who will Trump fire next?" pool. You have to choose another cabinet member...

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I think it's near 100%. The question is whether it will be a legitimate challenge. John Kasich wants to challenge him. Can he get enough support behind him to make it credible though? I really can't say for certain that anyone else will risk it right now. Perhaps Lindsey Graham but he's not a credible threat.

16. NewRoxFan

But laying the game... I suspect Kasich and Cruz will run. Tom Cotton is a popular younger pick. Maybe Nikki Haley resigns soon enough to get away from the fallout... I have always been impressed with her.

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

On Cruz and Cotton, I say no. Remember that if they run now and lose to him that is a massive blow to their careers. They can wait it out and run after he is either defeated by a Democrat or re-elected. That is unless his popularity numbers are so low with conservatives that they are convinced they can beat him now.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Come on Betsy...

adoo and NewRoxFan like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

20. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member