1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who wants to SEX....... RAFER!!!??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DwangBoy, Apr 24, 2007.

1. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

This is a thread (That i hope rocket's players and coaches don't read.. to avoid being content) to salute rafer on being gangster tonight.

I thought it was just another day for him, and all of a sudden, he turns the corner.. goes left, bumps AK and get's a left-handed lay-up/hook in for an And-1. And-1. yeah. that's it. Rafer and And-1. I haven't seen that for awhile. and that play.. well, it got me going. it brought out the gangster in rafer. the inner killer. the one who pulls up and sinks a mid-range jumper.. then confidently turns around and acknowledges it's his duty. This.. is the Rafer I've been waiting for..

It's the rafer we need..

This is to Rafer.. For getting gangster with it in the Fourth.. for being confident. for thinking how a winner thinks.. for proving doubters wrong..

RAFER.. I would .... let my homegirl sex you....

2. johnrox

johnrox Member

i was shocked that the pull up jumper was good. I honestly don't remember seeing one of those shots EVER going in.

but props to him for trucking along practically the whole game. with him, it isn't always pretty, but without him, it sure as hell gets ugly real quick

3. AggieRocketFan96

As climaxed as you are about Rafer, I still cringe everytime he jacks an outside shot or drives towards the lane. Way more times than not, he makes some very questionable decisions and his defense against Deron has been absolutely atrocious. But since the Rox have no credible backup PG, I guess I'll continuing yelling at my TV everytime Rafer decides to shoot the ball or throwing a low and telegraphed pass to Yao that gets picked off.

4. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

you got the passing part confused with luther. and rafer is cool in my book.

i like his style.

5. rennaisnz24

rennaisnz24 Member

Rafer has managed to keep his head in the game and am loving the passion that he shows. I was pissed after he turned over the pass to Tmac in the lane, but considering the amount of minutes hes playing you have to cut him some slack.

6. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Isn't Rafer going to burn out by end of this series? It seems like he plays the WHOLE game.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Thursday this thread will be irrelevant. Rafer is like Texas weather...

8. randomdude

randomdude Member

I want to SEX RAFER!....AGAIN...

ive loved him from the beginning.

9. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Rafer and Luther were both AMAZING tonite. Rafer made some great plays when the team needed him and hit some very high difficulty shots. Altho Luther didn't score much, he was a large part in the Jazz struggling out on the perimeter: 1-9 from downtown tonite. :cool:

10. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Glad Rafer is showing some strides when the show finally started this month. I was never a Rafer supporter from the beginning but he has the whole playoffs to get me to change my mind.

11. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

Rafer's mid range jumper is too pure. Take notes kids.

And just the way he attacks the basket, boozer who, ahh just breath taking.

12. rookie17

rookie17 Member

yeah dude, that jumper scared the crap out of me. i don't believe that exact shot has ever gone in for him, but boy am i glad it went in tonight. just hope he doesn't take that as a cue to jack up more transition jumpers in the next game... that would pretty much reduce me to tears. Otherwise, yeah he had another fairly efficient game despite playing big minutes. props for that.

on a side note... does anyone have any info on the rubber bands that T-Mac has been wearing just below his knees for the past few games? i'm just curious as to why he decided to go with those instead of the leg sock thing.

13. 2rings

2rings Member

Rafer came up big tonight. Not something you can say very often, but that's OK. He saved a very solid game for when it mattered most. Havng said that, he and all of the Rockets were still pretty horrible form the three point line. Can you imagine how we might play if we hit a normal % from the arc?

14. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Rafer had a solid game and did his part. Thank you Rafer (and everyone on the Rockets, especially you Chuck) for winning this game.

15. rday

rday Contributing Member

I don't see how you could watch that game and not be proud of Rafer. NO ONE shot well tonight, but Rafer didn't let that bother him; he played aggressive, he controlled the tempo, he ran our offense, and played the best D I've seen him play all season. There we're a couple of times that I thought Rafer and Deron were wearing the same pair of shorts...

Congrats Rafer on a good night, you may not have sex with my wife.

16. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Mad probs to Safer for comin through!!

17. rocketgo

rocketgo Member

Rafer played well in these 2 games.
    He played 47 min and 45 min, respectively, without too many TOs, he shot the ball much more wisely than in the regular season, he deserves the credit.
    All what I'm concerning about is Luther, he is lost, I hope he will find his role and rhythm ASAP, we need his contribution from the 3 pts line.

18. FFz

FFz Member

that steal that he made on williams was sick!! lol he sold it by acting so excited.

19. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Rafer's the man. He is clearly in excellent shape with all the minutes he's playing. That drive tonight was awesome. When you think about it, there's really no other Rocket that gets you more excited when their shot goes in. You think it's gonna miss most of the time, so you jump out of your seat when it's good.:D Rafer is key; the Rockets don't go anywhere without him, Yao, T-Mac, and Shane.

20. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

he will play about 40mpg as long as we're in the playoffs.