1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who hates the Utah Jazz?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ZRB, Dec 27, 2001.

?

Do you hate the Jazz?

1. Yes, I absolutely despise that bunch of flopping, cheating idiots.

51 vote(s)
    85.0%
  2. No, the Jazz are real winners!

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

It's been a while since a Jazz-hatred themed thread popped up, so I thought I'd start one. I'm going to Portland tomorrow, to see the Blazers take on the team of flopping, cheating losers. Cheering against the Jazz gives me the same feeling that cheering for the Rockets does. I am a big Blazer fan tomorrow.

I hate the Utah Jazz with a passion. Who else does?

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

If u vote for the jazz as winners, you are banned.

3. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

I definitely hate the Jazz. They are evil in hurting opposing teams players. John Stockton is insidious with the elbows, fingers, legs for tripping, and innocent looks he gives referees. Malone is less subtle but no less dangerous with the elbows, fore arms, hands, and feet for tripping. They have always set moving picks. I saw Byron Russell laugh in a Rockets game when Cato went down briefly. Maybe something else was funny, but it sure looked like he laughed at a car wreck, as he looked over at the bench -where Jerry Sloan stook with his mouth hanging open ( this is a truly stupid look for sloan - he looks clueless).
    The Jazz have always done the cheap shots in concert- remember Greg Foster's elbows and hands on Hakeem in '97??

I think if we had had a decent point guard in '97, when Stockton hit the clutch shot in game 6 - we could have and should have won the series.

I will always hate the Jazz.

4. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Are you kidding? Who can truly be a Rockets fan and a **** fan at the same time?

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Who are the a$$holes voting for the Jazz??? :mad:

6. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Jazz hating is a league- and nation-wide phenomenon (possibly even world-wide, with the exception of France:D). The style of play these guys use is a bit of a throw-back. No team consistently uses the basic moves like the Jazz...but then again...no team plays as dirty as the Jazz. What's so funny about the whole Utah thing is that it seems the fans there are completely satisfied with a "high level of mediocrity". Yeah, yeah...I know mediocrity would represent an average level of play and the Jazz of recent years have been well above average, but that's about it. They have been a GOOD team but will never be a GREAT team.

Hey Utah...at least you're not Portland and Sam Bowie. Or how about the mournful cry... "If we only had Rony Seikly".

I HATE THE JAZZ!!!

7. Band Geek Mobster

I won the Cat CC.net Sim Championship with the Jazz...:)

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I voted in favor of the Jazz, but maybe it's just my French ancestry kicking in.

Yeah, they flop and throw elbows and whatnot. Big deal. I'm not a Jazz fan, but I don't waste my time hating them -- I'm too busy hating LA and Portland and New York.

9. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

JV, why NY?

10. Legendary21

Legendary21 Member

I used to hate ´em, but I strangely feel my hate diminishing as I see Malone and Stockton slowly but certainly aging out of their ability to play. And I actually like Kirilenko.

11. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Well, that 99-87 Jazz rout was a terrible bore. Portland led 23-4, and 27-11 after one. They were outscored 27-8 in the second quarter, and 61-52 in the second half. That was very sickening.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I make a rule of hating big markets. Chicago doesn't make the list because I lived there so long (though I did hate the Jordan teams) and, besides, they are beneath contempt.

13. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

I hate the Utah Jizzz.

Why in the world didn't they change their name when they moved to Utah?? and why Utah?

I hate Karla Malone and John Flopton!

I know most of you know I hate Malone, and for those that don't... here's a little song...

Wellllll...
    Karl Malone is a b****
    He's a big fat b****
    He's the biggest b**** in the whole wide world
    He's a stupid b**** if there ever was a b****
    He's a b**** to all the boys and girls
    On Monday he's a b****
    On Tuesday he's a b****
    On Wednesday through Saturday he's a b****
    Then on Sunday, just to be different, he's a super king kamaya maya beeatch
    Have you ever met Karl Malone?
    He's a mean 'ol b**** and he has no hair
    He's a big big big big big big b****
    Big big big big big big big b****, he's a stupid b****
    Karl Malone's a b**** and he's just a dirty b****
    Have you ever met Karl Malone?
    He's a mean 'ol b**** and he has no hair
    He's a big big big big big big b****
    Big big big big big big big b****, he's a stupid b****
    Karl Malone's a b**** and he's just a dirty b****
    I really mean it
    Karl Malone, he's a big fat f**king biiiiiitch
    Big old f**king b**** ass moooom
    Yeah
    Chaaaaa
    --thanks to Cartman & South Park

--

14. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Jizzz? :D So that's how you get it printed in here? The foul-language software edited my first post here....I laughed aloud when I noticed that. Pretty good stuff.

And yeah, 7Up yours Karla!