1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When a trump supporter actually wakes up to reality

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by quikkag, Jun 11, 2019.

1. quikkag

quikkag Contributing Member

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138179627757780993.html

My life as a former conservative Trump supporter. Every day is an embarrassment and resentment from what Trump says or does, everyday I learn something new from lies I was led to believe when I was a conservative.

I can’t get over how last night I found out how @JohnKerry was a decorated war hero but was deemed a traitor by the right because he wanted peace yet they call a 5 time dodger who insults Veterans a patriot.

I can’t get over how I was led to believe that Democrats hated the Military and found out all they have done to support us like the GI Bill for example.

I can’t get over how I was led to believe @BarackObama Obama was from Kenya and wanted to destroy America from the inside to later finding out he may be one of the best presidents of all time and American.

I still can’t get over how I thought @HillaryClinton should have been locked up until later on realized she went through her investigations and proved her innocence even under the GOP.

I can’t get over how I thought LBGT and Muslims wanted to take our freedoms and rights away even lives until later on I found out they were just fighting for their rights.

I can’t get over how I thought Democrats wanted to confiscate all of our guns when I learned constitution is specific with the well regulated part.

More and more I’m learning and I can’t get over all the lies I’ve learned from conservative propaganda. It’s not easy to get over it.

I’m not done. I voted for Trump because I was led to believe he was about law and order and it was a bull ****. He intimidates witnesses, he orders people not to follow through with their subpoenas he pays people hush money to keep things quiet, he’s not about law & order.

I want to share this his story with Congress and Senate. Tweeting doesn’t make changes, going on shows doesn’t make changes. Going to the places of law and order holding them accountable will make the change.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

i can't believe how so many people just flat out believe ridiculous stuff without checking more into it.

B-Bob, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Have you seen @cml750 post?

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

There are way too many people to single out one person. :)

B-Bob likes this.
  6. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

When a Trump supporter wakes up to reality.....they reaffirm their undying love and fealty to the Mighty Orange Hobgoblin God Emperor.:D

upload_2019-6-11_16-7-42.png