1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What will happen..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gogispade, Feb 20, 2015.

1. gogispade

gogispade Member

My biggest fear is what will happen when James will have enough of this. I really dont want to be in his head right now.

2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

LeBron and cleveland all over again

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Would you have made this thread after a win? Or is just an overreaction after a loss?

I'm thinking the latter

4. Breaker

Breaker Member

Mavs are 20 pts better than us

5. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

SMH man we gotta turn this around quick

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yeah, dream about KD in 2016. HOU is gonna lose Harden first.

7. gogispade

gogispade Member

It doesnt matter, im just sayin im worried about what will going on in his mind after slumps like this one today.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Harden loves getting a ton of shots and being the man.
    We're still contenders, so unless we fall off and miss the playoffs he will want to stay here.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Well I have good news for you my reactionary friend. Harden's here for a while. Enjoy it.

A loss to the Mavs, after already beating them two other times, will not weigh on Harden. Calm yourself.

10. joeson332

joeson332 Member

let us calm down

11. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Bad thread is horrible. James isn't going anywhere folks. He loves Houston.

12. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Could you please just post your random thoughts and knee jerk reactions in the game thread?

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I'm gonna be mad at Morey for wasting this MVP season of Harden.

But I'm a Rockets fan, I'm used to 1st round exits.

This has badly exposed Morey though. It's not his analytics, it's not his player evaluations.

It's his decision to hang on to flexibility when this may be our best chance to advance to the 2nd round. He balked at going ALL IN.

14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Harden isn't leaving for LA or whatever. Harden likes being comfortable and he is as a Rocket, which took some years to happen. They get his best friend in 2016 and all is good. Hell, Dwight comes back at least in 80% form, and the Rockets advance past the at least the first round, and Harden would have no reason to leave. Plus, the Rockets can offer him the most money. They are the team that saw his potential and traded for him and Houston is where he blossomed. Doubt he leaves.

15. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

This should be a real concern for the fan base. Only Pollyanna fans would think there is not a realistic shot for Harden to get fed up with not having a good enough assembly around him. In today's culture of the league, stars will go for greener pastures in a minute.

16. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yeah, FO also sold us the crap that Dragic liked McHale and we gave him a 2nd chance after Suns traded him. ha!

I think KD and Harden will choose the team they will go to. Not necessarily HOU

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Really. Now how exactly are they going to do that? Is OKC going to have the cap room then to resign KD, keep Westbrook, and add Harden? What team will have the cap room to give max deals to both? Very limited options.

18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I don't recall our FO saying that about Dragic, just fans. Could you show me where either Morey, McHale, or Les said this?

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Classic knee-jerk thread.

With this logic, Dame and LMA are ready to bolt too after losing to the Jazz tonight.

20. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I wonder if Harden wishes Lin was still here so that at least someone could drive to the basket sometimes other than him being the only 1 on the team that can do it? Not that Lin would be his first choice, but he was the last one here that could do it is all that I'm saying.

We should have traded for Lopez and Jarrett Jack and helped BKN out.