1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What was said between Rafer and TMac after the buzzer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EssTooKayTD, Apr 25, 2008.

1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Lock if this was discussed anywhere else, but following the buzzer, Rafer hugged TMac and they exchanged words, and TMac really just looked relieved and nodded his head as Rafer thumped TMac's chest with his fist. I wonder what Rafer said. Maybe something like, "That's one. One more and we go home tied."

Does anyone know, or have any guesses? Just curious :)

2. mms

mms Member

rafer: you ordered heineken?

3. ibm

ibm Member

i thought after mcgrady missed that layup on the break in the 4th and didn't get back on defense, rafer took it to him in the timeout. my guess would be what rafer was saying after the game was over had something to do with that one.

4. mms

mms Member

tmac wasn't happy at scola's ft. rafer just calmed him down.

5. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

"You go this way, I'll go home"

6. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

RAFER: " It's my team now, McGrady. Don't get in the way ".

7. ibm

ibm Member

my heartbeat was like at 200 per minute after i saw scola actually made the 2nd ft. i was feeling something bad was gonna happen. if making ft's ishard enough, missing them looks even harder...

yao's "skill" of an intentional miss rocks. still remember the lakers game. had rafer actually made that 3...

8. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Yea T-mac had this look on his face like WTF & said "What are you doing?!?!"

RA told him to just clam down its not a big deal.

RA is a damn good coach thats for sure.

9. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We have the winner............ :D

10. JD2010

JD2010 Member

if i was scola i wouldve said "WHAT WERE YOU DOING"
    tracy almost cost us the game in the last minute, with his offensive foul and the jacking up of a long two with less than a minute to go.

11. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

Rafer: can i hav a kiss?

12. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 Member

He also went 2-4 from the field, 3-4 from the line, had 2 rebounds and a block in the final 3min.

Moron.

13. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

He went absolutely berserk, and justifiably so, when Scola actually made the 2nd FT.

14. Layupdrill

Layupdrill Member

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but that offensive foul was a flop... AK was pulling on his jersey and his arms and then flopped like a little b*tch... it shouldn't have happened, but AK is a dirty player.

And the "jacking" of that long two was a set play out of the timeout to get Tracy a shot at the end of the shot clock.. there was only like 4 seconds on the shot clock when he shot that and then SCOLA, was the one who almost cost us the game by rotating away from Okur...

15. smasstastic

smasstastic Member

Yeah, it was about the free throw. I actually think Scola tried to miss, but messed up. I saw him grimace after the shot went in.

16. Layupdrill

Layupdrill Member

Yeah Tracy was pissed off about it... I could see him mouthing off at Mutombo about it. Something in the realm of "god *****ing d*mnnit just miss the mother *****ing free throw, *****" IIRC :p

17. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

No that long jumpshot Tracy took where he airballed was a horrible shot, he just choked on it and it almost cost us the game just like Scola not rotating. Tracy gets no excuses. It is either clutch or choke!

18. battousai

battousai Member

Has anyone noticed that landry gave alston a dirty look after he reached out and kissed him on the face?

I thought Landry was gonna give alston a punch in his face for doing that gay stuff.

Yeah scola wasn't too bright on the last one. He should just hit the rim and miss it. It was a very very close one. Thw hole rocklets team was like WTF are you doing Scola! coach AD was almost gonna kill him with his stares.

19. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

That face was made before Rafer kissed him.

20. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Landry was just fired up.

When Scola went to shoot I thought:

"Just shoot it normal. Don't try to miss, let it come naturally."