1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

what happened to Lakers?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jankie, Dec 20, 2002.

1. jankie

jankie New Member

I am from china and very love NBA games.especially the Lakers and Rockets(only because of Yao) are my furthest. But I do not know what happened to Lakers this season. also I have a little disappointment to O'neil and Kobe.Who can give me a answer? Thanks in advance.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

They are not believe in each other any more. Shaq is not back to 100%, I'd say he is around 80%. Kobe is playing great, but you can't win going 5v1. Any the supporting cast is not hitting the big shots anymore. To me the Lakers reign as the best in the league is over. Anyone could win the NBA Finals this year, even the Rockets.