1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What does your significant other think of Clutchcity.net?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by haven, Aug 3, 2001.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Man, I can't believe the bbs causes so many marital problems. My wife doesn't complain at all. She has a short attention span when I give her the Rockets news but I keep it short. I tell her the funny stuff that happens on the boards which she appreciates. She lurked in the Hangout for awhile when she had a web connection. Jeff, she disagrees with everything you've ever said. :) But, maybe we don't have a problem because I surf at the office and not at home.

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Well, my wife disagrees with everything you've ever said as well, so don't feel bad for saying it! :)

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Mine does....I got to watch what I say!:D

Mrs. Behad lurks in the hangout often. For the record, Achebe is her favorite poster, followed by Doctor of Dunk.

5. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Yeehoo! Make sure that Mrs. Behad knows that she has impeccable taste! :D (hey wait a minute, DOD???)

BTW, I knew harassing you about all of the newbies would pay off. LOL! :D

6. AJ22

AJ22 Member

Even though I don't post alot, I am always lurking. My wife not only thinks I spend way too much time on this site, but she thinks most of you people are crazy:)

However, she does feel bad for Kelvin Cato because she thinks we are too harsh on the guy. What can I say, she knows nothing about basketball. One last thing & I will go back to lurking. My wife may think we are hard on Cato, but she does laugh @ all the comments that have been made about him.:D

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Yours too??? :)

My wife thinks that if he read the board he would really get his feelings hurt. Probably. Actually, it kinda makes me think...

:)

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

My wife is not a big fan of the Computer either.

She would rather I not spend so much time on it.

She could care less about the Rockets......so I have to care enough for BOTH of us.

Tough job, but someone has to do it.

:D

DaDakota

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

wow. I'm glad others understand this. Our universe will collapse if we don't maintain fan equilibrium.