1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What can the Rockets do to improve?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Jan 25, 2001.

1. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

HeyP, I'm lucky enough to have court seats so no sneaking down for me. I used to have season tickets where I could touch the cieling, so I appreciate them. That's one thing I like about the compaq center, no matter where you sit you get a good view of the game.

------------------

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Season tickets on the court u said?!? PARTY AT TACOMAS HOUSE! [​IMG]

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    Cuttinos' BALL HOGGING, BRICK THROWING, JUMP SHOOTING, NO SLASHING style SUCKS!

3. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

First off: The Whining in general, I don't know...I don't really care because alot of it is probably subdued

Second, DaDakota, since you're a referee, tell me this, before Cat when on the floor, before HE was called for the foul, did you see the MASSIVE body foul that Cat got when he went up to the basket?? Where was the whistle??? Then Cat gets called the foul after that.

THAT would be frustrating to any of us if were playing.
    How we manifest that is each of our own traits that makes us individuals.

------------------
    -jbond77

4. DJ

DJ Member

DEANBCURTIS, I totally agree with you. Pig Miller would be a player we can really use now. He can play defense, rebounds, hustles for loose balls and has a good work ethic. I remember a game last year where Miller scored a career-high 19 points and grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds in 30 minutues of playing time last year against the Golden State Warriors. I feel if we sign Miller again, he will provide impressive stats because he can get a lot of minutues due to injuries to our front court players. Miller has a history of playing with the Rockets so it would not be difficult for him to fit in. Earlier this season we signed Miller because of injuries to all our power forwards. Pig was expected to grab rebounds and play solid defense for the Rockets, but when our front court players were ready to play there was no more room for Pig. I hope we sign Pig Miller again!

------------------

[This message has been edited by DJ (edited January 26, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by DJ (edited January 26, 2001).]