1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHAT A DAY!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by YoYao, Aug 20, 2003.

Tags:
  1. YoYao

YoYao Member

so many **** happen today, first, my mom was driving her car, then some guy hit her car from behind and start to run, so my mom chased him, because of the construction around area, that guy end up ran into a fast food drive in exit, and got stucked. then that guy start to make excuse that he did not know he hit on my mom's car. so my mom got mad and ask him how her car got damaged, then he said there is no prove he hited my mom's car and later on, after he can't get away with it, he then saying it is my mom hitted him and that car doesn't belong to him, and since his car is damaged too (from previous accident) we should call it even. at end, he unwilling left his license number and insurenece company.

then tonight, my mom and me were walking dog in the community, my dog is a cute little cocker spaniel, and because my dog's neck area got wounded by collar, so we didn't put it on and let him off lesh. after we walking pass around an asian couple, middle age, they suddently start to yell at us, saying "leash your dog! and they gona reports to the boards....." if they say that nicely, it is ok, but they were treating us like we were his b****es. my dog then start barking at him because he acts like he gona attack us. so I told the guy my dog doesn't bite, and he start saying ****s to us, and he said he has dog spry! and act like he gona kick my dog, so I got mad too, I yell back, so they went away! I hate those people, they think they are king or queen and treat other people all like their b****es! I swear to god, if he did Kick my baby! I am gona beat the **** out of him! what a bad day! glad it is passed!

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

ohhhh kay..... sounds like a tough day.

I know what you mean though. If someone kicked my dog and i witnessed it....damn i would be breaking some kneecaps.

damn...starting to sober up....thank god.

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Hit and run. Kick and walk. Niether of which is fun to be on the receiving end of.

So many asterisks these days.

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Have you ever heard the kick my dog skit by the Jerky Boys? If not, look it up YoYao.

5. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Damn that was hard to follow.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Leash your dog and tell your mom to learn to drive.

:)

Just kidding dude..all it means is tomorrow will be much better.

DD

7. no_answer

no_answer Member

Yeah I had a bad day too. :(

8. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I think the wrecked car is PROVE enough that he HITTED her car....anyway..you are lucky she is okay

Oh and the other asian couple were probably just hungry.....

9. YoYao

YoYao Member

Korean eat dog :mad:

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I would have told those people to f*ck off!

Let them call whoever they want. If I want to let my dog off the leash, then I'll do it. No a-hole is going to scold me or tell me what I can and can't do in public. If there's a leash law, then go find a cop to write me a ticket. Otherwise, kiss my ass.

12. MoBalls

Oh

13. RocketBurrito

RocketBurrito Member

YoYao...

Christ, this can't be real. This has to be heypartner pulling one over on everyone - or something.

Example:

"so many **** happen today"

WTF? Try as I might I cannot add a word into the **** that would make this sentence grammatically correct, or even readable...

Example #2:

"but they were treating us like we were his b****es"

The cocker spaniel's b****es? The old asian man's? I'm lost...

Example #3:

"he start saying ****s to us, and he said he has dog spry!"

:confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

14. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

A) My sympathies on a trying day.

B) I could read this stuff for hours.

15. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    :confused:

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you learn three chords and find someone that can scream and be offensive, you just created a very successful punk band.

17. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

My wife is Korean. Not funny dude, at all.

18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So if you see someone breaking a law that may endanger yourself or others, you'll simply ignore them and won't tell them otherwise?

If you have kids that ride their bikes and you see someone running stop signs in your subdivision, you won't try and get them (the drivers) to stop?

If your neighbor's dog is "doing his business" on your lawn, you won't tell your neighbor to keep him out?

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Isn't it true, though? I know probably not for most Korean-Americans, but isn't it practiced over there?

20. MoBalls

I just asked someone here and he said in certain parts of Korea they do.....woof woof