1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Went on a nature walk today

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, May 20, 2013.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

And as the sun bore down on my splendid naked body, covered only by a skimpy pair of shorts with the words LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH written on them; I got thinking about what really goes on in parks.

I'm talking about lust of the forbidden fruit. I'm talking about Lust... Of the interspecies variety.

Specifically, human on animal sex. I believe it's called zoophilia. Considering dogs hump cats on occasion and homosexuality has been a part of society since the dawn of time, do we really have the right to judge matters that a man can't control? Being in a forest, I acknowledged it was the animals home base and not a part of society. If I was to turn around a bend and witness such an act ... Is it really out of place to feel disgusted?? Much like my neighbor banging his fat girlfriend in the foyer at 5 am, what's wrong to me could be right to someone else.

It also reminded me of all the men in third world countries who search more for animal p*rn than regular p*rn. Maybe farmers should get a break because they are always around them?

Anyways, just wondering if there were any original opinions on this and not the same Jesus stuff.

#1 Honey Bear, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Ronny if you're into beastiality that's really between you and your partner.

3. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Beastiality Ronny? rly?

4. Honey Bear

I guess .. What I'm trying to say .. Do you find a difference between homosexuality and beastality because of species profiling? Neither can have babies so they're equally unpure but society only accepts the former.

Thought I'd point out the hypocrisy.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Does this have anything to do with your name?

6. Honey Bear

Name was coined by a former lover - related to how sweet I taste. She thought i was a violent street thug based on my appearance but i turned out to be a gentle sophisticate.

I know you guys have the impression that I've cycled through all the women on the planet and my mind is beginning to wander, but you couldn't be further from the truth. I have yet to conquer Moldova.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Not my cup of tea, but I draw the line at human on dog. Everything else is perverted. Having sex with a monkey is how AIDS started after all.

8. Honey Bear

Interesting. I think its due to an emotional connection humans have with dogs. We're fine eating cows, chicken and pork but the second a guy in china eats a dog, he's a vagabond savage.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Basso just succumbed to a 35 second Fap session.

10. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Though I don't think that's been confirmed, beat me to it. I, in theory, see nothing wrong with beastiality but it can introduce new diseases to humans and thus should be prosecuted against. Otherwise, it's no different than homosexuality in my eyes: looked down upon in society but as long as no one/nothing is harmed, who cares?

11. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

So does an animal try to reciprocate your sexual advances? Do you ever walk outside and a pigeon wants to perform fellatio on you? Human beings are able to chose another human partner. I never see bulls trying pick women up at a barn. Maybe you have seen things like that Ronny.

12. ILoveTheRockets

Do you attend these kind of parties Honey Bear?

[​IMG]

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

Need pics breh...

14. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Isaiah 11: 6 "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them… " [NOTE: this is Old Testament stuff.... pre-Jesus]

OH, and in the future, let your fingers do the "walking." :grin::grin:

15. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Ignoring that this is Ronny bored and trolling I'll give this a real answer:

AIDS wasn't from sex with an ape, but was most likely from eating one, probably not properly cooked and probably by someone who was starving. Google the words "bushmeat" and "AIDS" for more info. I'm not a virologist, but I worked in the UCLA microbiology department years ago and supported an HIV lab and was given plenty to read at the time. I also learned more than I wanted about cancer.

With that said, bestiality is not the same as homosexuality. There is nothing consensual about sex with an animal and it is as exploitative as sex with a child and it should remain a criminal act. Sex between two consenting adults is something different and shouldn't be compared with a straight face, no pun intended.

1 person likes this.
  16. Honey Bear

That last paragraph is the most clueless thing I've ever read. How can you really know if an animal doesn't want it? Sounds no different than preachers telling people gays dont know what was best for them and can be exorcised from their sinful lifestyle.

Maybe wearing a lab coat and working underground all day makes you inexperienced in heterosexual matters, but there are plenty of deer who welcome it. Suggesting every case of beastality is the rape is ignorant, and judgemental.

#16 Honey Bear, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

When the farmer asked the Aggie how he found the lost sheep in the tall grass, the Aggie responded: "Satisfying."

1 person likes this.
  18. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

"Wanting it" does not imply consent. When I was 13 I "wanted it" with Katarina Witt. That doesn't mean it would have ethical or legal for her to rut with me.

Animals don't have a say in these matters and are protected by the law in most civilized places. Animal-human relations, like adult-child relations, lack parity. That's why nearly every culture on Earth finds it repulsive and exploitative.

If you are looking for a legal outlet for your attraction to animals, you might try getting into furry fandom and ease into your fetish slowly and legally.

Or you can quit trolling the board, Ronny.

1 person likes this.
  19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

what if a dog starts humping your leg? does that imply consent? or what if i put peanut butter on my dong and let my dog lick it off...does that qualify as bestiality? we both get something out of it! its a slippery slope.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ronny just because they call them bears in you circles doesn't mean you're screwing with a real animal