1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by htownrox1, Dec 22, 2011.

1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

You're not gonna find a bigger Texan fan than me but I have to be real.

It was fun riding this incredible ride. The story was one for the ages. Losing Williams for the season, Johnson for half the season, Schaub for the season, Leinart for the season and still winning. However, those losses have finally caught up with us.

Last Sunday I was willing to give the texans a pass for losing to Carolina, but this is just unacceptable. The Colts? The ****ing colts? The 1-12 colts?

I'm sorry but do you really think championship caliber squads would go in there and lose? You think New England, Baltimore or Pittsburgh would have lost? No.

Like I said it was fun while the high lasted. I still love this team but we are not going anywhere with a rookie QB. What happens in the playoffs? Losing to the Colts is just more proof why nationally the Texans don't get any respect.

2. plates300

plates300 Member

kubiak's play calling the last couple of games has been horrendous. he's gone back to the play not to lose philosophy. it's disgusting.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Really? can you beat the marine who died and was buried in his Andre Johnson jersey? can you? really?

4. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Don't be stupid. I'm saying how big of a fan I am.

5. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

did you know that tony brothers and joey crawford joined the NFL? i didn't :confused:

6. lean

lean Member

Isn't there a stickied thread at the top of the page to post your opinions/reactions in?

7. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

It's not embarrassing nationally. NFL fans know our injury situation and gave the Texans props when they kept winning. It's caught up with them for now. We'll get AJ back and hopefully our injured OL as well as Wade for the playoffs. They'll battlefight to the end ;)

8. Fiah

Fiah Member

You forgot Tim Donaghy.

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Believe me, that is what I want to happen. But it's a long shot... Hoping the Texans will surprise but the odds are all stacked against us.

10. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

This is actually good for the Texans, it'll light a fire under there asses with a guaranteed 2 more games to play. I had a feeling they were going to lose 1 more game (Titans), but now I see them making a deep playoff run. The Texans have sunk to rock bottom...the only way to go now is up.

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

The Pats were neck and neck with the Colts until the last minute of their game. Doesn't really make me feel better but just throwing it out there. They got it done, we didn't....inexcusable..we obviously need a change. The luster and magic is lost on this team...Titans are going to play us hard since they're in contention for a Wild Card Seed and I'm expecitng us to lose it.

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I hope it lights a fire under Kubiak's coaching seat so he can realize that play to not lose instead of playing to win costs us this game.

13. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

Are you drunk?

1 person likes this.
  14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Kubiak just seems coaches differently when Wade is on the sidelines
    Kubiak is more. . . confident.

Rocket River

15. Raven

Raven Member

It's almost as if Kubiak doesn't want to give TJ a real chance to take the job away from Schaub.

:confused:

16. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

More bootlegs!

17. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

not really, the Pats were winning 31-3 against the colts, and then they run a lot of plays, and even benched brady in the 4th qtr.

18. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

****ing joke of a game. Just sick to my ****ing stomach right now.

19. Raven

Raven Member

The Chronic just gave Kubiak an F- on the game.

:)

20. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Horrible thread title, it's not like the season's over even if we lose out. The Texans are still playing meaningful games going into week 17, and we've got playoffs to look forward to for the first time in 16 years.