1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 17

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Summer Song Giver, Dec 27, 2000.

1. Summer Song Giver

Awesome pimp,just what this league has been missing...commentary,keep it up

------------------
    Principal Skinner to the school hamster after sending it into a snowstorm to rescue himself and the children"Nibbles,you made it!Now chew through my ball sack"
    Just some more brilliance brought to you courtesy of The Simpsons

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You may want to check that... he's got 2 games left tonight. I've only got 1.

------------------
    "I give up. Oh my holy hell I give up." -- Clutch expresses utter frustration in encountering difficulties trying to communicate across a damn bbs. (It's even funnier if you picture Homer Simpson saying it)

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Thanks for the correction DoD.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

4. The Voice of Reason

DOD,

man you got sooo lucky last week. i was whoopin you till Rip went down with injury.

well whoopin is an exaduration [​IMG]

If i loose to behad this week in our close game than im gonna snap. i would have really moved up if i beast you. and i think i have him

woe is me [​IMG]

oh well its just a game [​IMG]

PEACE

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    http://www.hanta-force.com

5. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Camby is sitting out another one. Unless Mookie can give an 80, it's another loose for me

Time for a shake up. [​IMG]

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Voice of Reason,

Hey man, I'd be the first to admit, the reason I'm in first place is probably 50-60% luck-of-schedule. But I do have a consistent core that guarantees me "x" points every night and that helps.

It's all going to come to a reality check in the next few games. I'm up against the best teams in the league it seems for about 4-6 straight games. The possibility of me losing 4-6 in a row is there. That's not an exaggeration, either. That's why I need you guys to take care of the fadeaway's, Behad's, etc. of the world. [​IMG]

Oh, and I'm pullin' for ya against Beenhad

------------------
    "I give up. Oh my holy hell I give up." -- Clutch expresses utter frustration in encountering difficulties trying to communicate across a damn bbs. (It's even funnier if you picture Homer Simpson saying it)

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited December 27, 2000).]

7. RocketsPimp

Shake Lewis on over to my squad.

[​IMG]

------------------

8. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

It's going down to the wire..Baby

------------------
    "What is it with this girl, has she got beer flavoured nipples??"
    - Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you

9. SmeggySmeg

up by 14 with the recount to come, who knows who will win, what do ya think CK

Either way, I'm stoked with my teams performance 377 with only 8 games, one per player and that's a 47 ppg average, not to bad.

Lets see how i go against the Pimps

------------------

10. RocketsPimp

The Hoopdaddies are well on their way to maintaining the leagues best record with a comfortable lead and an extra game over South Central.

Looks like Behad and the Bee's have a good matchup going with the Bee's having the upperhand by a slim 5 point lead and 1 game more than Behad. This one could come down to the wire.

Tracy McGrady and GP are 13 points behind Rens Rockets. They need to step it up [​IMG]

The Cyberfish have a slim lead over the Balla's but Wink has a 5-3 games remaining edge. This one has potential to be close.

The Pythons, with 5 games left, have a little bit of work ahead of them with a 79 point deficit and barring a complete breakdown, should cruise by the Raiders who have no remaining games.

The Kidds and the Smeggy Dragons have a great game going on with the Dragons leading by 62 and one game remaining. The Kidds have 3 games to overtake Shaq and the Dragons.

The All-Stars have their game wrapped up and will be padding their stats against the Mo-Fo's with 2 more games tonight.

------------------

11. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I think you will win by an even larger margin if anything is altered by a recount.

My guys played like crap.

Shandon? 2 games to do what Ben Wallace does in one? Cmon, you are just asking to be waived...

But I won't.

Oh, but if the recount happens to favor me - I won't complain. [​IMG]

------------------
    snap crackle pop

12. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Damn, I lose by 32, with Camby sitting on the bench. I posted earlier that I needed an 80 out of Mookie to win, and dang if he didn't go off for 64!

VOR, you got lucky. You started with one more game than me, plus Camby sitting makes two more games, you get an 82 out of Mutumbo, and still only win by 32.

Smeg, I scored 340 on 7 players for a 48.6 average. I just don't know if I should ride this rough spot out, or shake up this team.

Pimp, I don't have Lewis on my team. [​IMG]

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

13. RocketsPimp

Sorry Behad, I was looking at WiNK's team when I said that.

------------------

14. SmeggySmeg

Where's the final wrap up of results Pimp

CK,

you got it right the margin did increase 384 to 364.

That's a 48ppg average.

Smeg

------------------

15. The Voice of Reason

behad,

Its all luck!!

its not lika anyone of us are actually using our skills here [​IMG]

as far as my luck is concerned well that is different. see, Im from Ny and I knew that camby was injured. hell everyone knew it. so i knew that this would give houston the time he needed to dominate. also i knew that thomass would take most of cambeys rebounds. I wasnt guarenteed anything, but at least i knew they would do better while camby would get you 0

as far as the extra game is concerned. would have done better with anyone else playing 2 besides Best. he played like crap.

moral of the story: I win!!

and this spell of good luck is only payback for loosing to DOD by way of Rip hamilton sitting one out. concider this week your turn at good luck. Im pretty sure I wont need any this week

PEACE

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    http://www.hanta-force.com