1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wear Red, Put on Your Shirt

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OldYelllowDog, Apr 28, 2014.

1. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

If you are at the game Wednesday night, wear Red! And get loud!

I noticed during the GS/LAC game that all the fans wore the yellow shirts. The cameras showed the players families, all wearing the same yellow shirt. Curry family all wore the yellow shirt.

I noticed at Rockets first 2 home playoff games that several of our own players family did not wear red, and didn't put on the shirt. They sit in clear view. Are they too good to wear red??? It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Even JJ Watt put on his red shirt.

Let's support the team Wednesday night.

2. cbk41

cbk41 Member

[​IMG]

Even Tim and Eric are sporting red.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Is it going to be the same shirt again? :/

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Second thread this guy has made in minutes.

Stop making threads for every thought you have

5. OldYelllowDog

I don't know, but Toyota Center would show more support if ALL the fans wore the same color.

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

That JJ watt was garbage.

Houstonians can't wear it cause were fat. Or were too good to wear a free shirt, despite going ape **** crazy when they do the t shirt toss. How the **** do you go crazy for the t shirt toss, but can't put one one that's already on your chair?

7. NateNate

NateNate Member

lol great point.

OP, I don't think you have to worry about anyone here on this board not wearing red. You want your message heard? Stand outside Toyota Center or the club area with a sign telling folks to wear their shirt.

8. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

Portland fans all wore their regular lumberjack clothes to the games up there. Never saw so much flannel in one setting.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Dammit we have to wait until Wednesday?!

10. yummyhawtsauce

I hope the lower bowls are actually filled

11. OldYelllowDog

I hope the lower bowls are filled too. Last time I checked there are plenty of seats available. So sad this doesn't look like a sell out. Guess the prices were too high. Flashseats are selling lower price than the Rockets web site. That makes for empty seats....

12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

We need Gabe (remember him?) to go HAM on the refs at any BS call.

13. Play07

Play07 Member

yep tickets are not sold out, Last year it was like this when we went down 3-0, I had extra tickets and had to sell them for wayyy below face value, went to the game and it wasn't filled in lowers, they won, then won in okc, game 6 back in Houston I had the same extra tickets & I got double face value for them, Toyota center was jumping & packed.

Let's hope that happens again, win here, then win in Portland, then we come back to the H with city behind us again

14. NotChandlerParsons

Game 2 they had a cam on everyone not putting on their damn shirts before the game. (not gonna lie...i took mine off because it was hot as hell in there. I was wearin my red Parsons shirt so it's cool though)

15. OldYelllowDog

Saw the cams and you were cool wearing RED. But Parsons GF was wearing white. Put on shirt for 2 minutes then went back to white. Yes it was hot in there.

Hope we can repeat and win without a sell out. It is a mental game now, we have the talent.