1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should kill 100 million Muslims...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tigermission1, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

If Al-Jazeera had an opinion piece that said something along the lines of killing of 100 million of "them" (referring to Westerners), would that give the Jihadists another victory?

I wonder who would win if the Jihadists were put up against the Canadiens of the 1970's or John Wooden's UCLA teams. I guess fate is cruel. The Rockets win 2 titles when Michael is out of the game and now this :)

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

years of getting teased by winnie has made that guy very angry.

I can't believe 740AM still keeps this guy on. what's scary is this guy has a fairly large following of listners.

3. langal

langal Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

you're just looking to argue here i suppose. well i'll bite.

I love Michael Savage because he is a Republican and so am I.

I fully support everything he says and would enthusiastically get on my knees for him.

I also represent all conservatives and Republicans. Yes - we all hate Muslims and want 10 percent of them dead.

Now feel free to call us all racists, etc.

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

at the rate we reproduce, he needs to kill more than 10%

5. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Two words for Michael Savage.....

[​IMG]

So Sassy