1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should kill 100 million Muslims...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tigermission1, Apr 21, 2006.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Except his father was a Russian-Jew who imigrated here. So Jews are okay ...just not muslims.

Oh, and Savage is a renown botanist who wrote several books on alternative medicine that he studied in his travels in the South Pacific. Now isn't that the profile of a staunch conservative? :)

What a jerk.

Another hypocritical Republican. Dime a dozen.

2. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Savage.

Savagre actually has the hysteria down of many of Bush's followers/ neocons/ militarists, muscular nationalists who have been whipped into fear.

If Savage has said: " let's nuke Iran first before they can build a bomb, we may have to kill several million of them I mean ... would you rather us die than them?" "Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die? Because you're going to have to make that choice sooner rather than later.

Many of the pro war folks on this bbs would probably say Savage has a point.

#22 glynch, Apr 22, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  3. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Savage said several times in the past he's an independent. I have his talk show on my car radio dial. At times I can't stand Randi Rhodes, who covers the same time frame in my listening area, I switch to Savage for some raw entertainment.

4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

his real name is michael weiner.

but who would want to be a member of the WEINER NATION?

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

lol :)

6. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Then he is a conservative indepenent.

He is a closet homosexual hippie botanist and son of a Russian Jew. Then he "converts" into a talk show host idolized by conservatives. Whatever.

7. JTQ

JTQ Member

what a savage....

8. insane man

insane man Member

can the conservatives on this board please condemn this action or else we can safely assume that they support savage since he's conservative and they are conservative.

9. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Free speech, he can say what he wants. What's the big deal?

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

no one is saying we should lock him up.

free speech doesn't give you the right to say something iditoic and expect people not to call you out on it. i don't owe him any rights to free speech...only the government does.

11. jisangNY1

jisangNY1 Member

Michael Savage is a conservative but not in the traditional sense; He's not a neocon or paleocon, he's more of a Barry Goldwater/Reagan conservative. I listen to his show on the radio sometimes and he loves to trash both the Republicans and Democrats. He's a fringe personality that is hated by both the liberals and conservatives--so I doubt many of the conservatives on this board are going to come to the defense of him. Oddly enough, though, my political views are similar to his, more so than the Rush Limbaugh's and the Sean Hannity's of the world...

12. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i had the same question.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im kind of in the dark about this one. but what were hitlers views on muslims? and uh yes i know that he wasnt fond of jews.

14. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

heh...loser.

despicable

15. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

it's never about one person, you guys need to wake up and look beyond what you can see. We're all gettin' screwed every which way.

#35 Texas Stoke, Apr 23, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  16. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

What're you refering to?

17. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

I wasn't aware that we were all suffering from some form of communal slumbering myopia.

What are you talking about?

18. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Savage should of said we (I guess the US or christians) need to kill the muslim terrorist before they kill us then he could of saved some face.

By saying we should kill 100 "of them" is just stupid there are good and bad people of every background and I think most people in this world get that.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just want one of the dead. that bin laden guy.

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

hasn't savage said stuff like this before? i guess you could make a "news" story about his show everyday since he says such insane stuff.