1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are still in this

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, May 1, 2019.

1. kh0001

kh0001 Contributing Member

The Rockets were putting up fights in GS home court, and lost by small margin. Just win the coming 2 games, and the tide will turn!

UTSA2step and topfive like this.
  2. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Iman Shumpert is god awful. Also tired about how they keep trying to go to Capela. Warriors have always and will always be a bad matchup for him it seems.

juanm34 and seemoreroyals like this.
  3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

4. smp

smp Member

This is what I want to see. We need to play an extremely physical game. KD, Klay, and Curry don’t like physicality. They want it clean. We need it dirty. We are very likely to lose this series but we definitely aren’t going to win a finesse game against them. I’ve seen physicality beat talent before and that is really our only shot to win this series.

That’s what pisses me off about Capela more than anything else. He needs to use his size to punish the guards in the paint. Hard fouls and elbows.

BaselineFade and topfive like this.
  5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Of course. Not over till we lose 4 games

Rasheed likes this.
  6. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Even with all the stuff that went down, I still believe

Rodman23 likes this.
  7. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Harden is due for a 40+ game. He needs to activate the super saiyan mode for us to take the series.

Pringles likes this.
  8. Sajan

Sajan Member

This is obvious but they won the two games they were supposed to at home. We need to do the same. The series will come down to who can win on the road.

We are not out yet but it puts a lot of pressure on us to not fk up at home.

UTSA2step likes this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Since we took 3 out 4 this season . . .YES . .. YES I CAN

Rocket River

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Odds were against us during the off season

Rocket River

11. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

We need our superstar to impose his will. Other than game 3 quarter 4 this year when has Harden done this. Dream FOUGHT. CP3 grinding out two for us last year. When is Harden going to do it?. STOP MELTING LIKE A STICK OF BUTTER JAMES.

I look at the box score and really get concerned when I see we shot 42.5% from 3 and Warriors only 30% yet we lost to these f*cksticks What happens when those pudwhackers get hot.

Jesus do I hate that damn team from the bay area. Bunch of pork whistle blowing sell outs. Durrant being one of the biggest.

Hallelujah holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol.

BeBreezy and Roc Paint like this.
  12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I just need the Rockets to be in it to win it

BeBreezy and Rudyc281 like this.
  13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

While I have no complaints about the officiating in game 2, it changes nothing about the officiating in game 1 that could have had a completely different outcome or game 7 last year. By all accounts the Rockets should be 1-1 right now going home and instead are 0-2. So yea, rally or whatever to overcome adversity but it's just fueled drama by the NBA that shouldn't be so. I'll always be a Rockets fan but I really don't even want to support the NBA product right now.

4 blown calls that should have been 12 FTs. That 9-28 for 35 could and should have been 9-24 for potentially 47, and an almost double digit win. Maybe the first 3 point foul attempt that should have been called may have swayed the Warriors defense from committing the same foul 3 more times. Maybe it'd give Harden the confidence to land normally without influencing a missed shot. Who's to say? I get accepting that the Rockets are down 0-2 and blah blah blah Rockets gotta man up and overcome adversity but that adversity should be coming solely from the Warriors. Not outside influence from even a perceived ref bias.

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes, we will win Game 3. And that's all we need to care about right now.

UTSA2step likes this.
  15. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Win game 3 and then go from there...

Sajan and Rudyc281 like this.
  16. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Rockets need to play with a chip on their shoulder. Like D'Antoni likes to say, they need to make the Warriors feel them. Right now the Warriors are punching and kicking them, shoving them around, raking their eyes, getting in their landing spaces, etc., and then they're going to the press and making jokes about all of it. It's bad enough being beaten up by some rough dudes but letting a bunch of pampered crybabies like this bully you is like getting your ass kicked by Mitt Romney. Maybe the Rockets don't need to fight dirty, but they better start fighting one way or another.

17. WarEagleRockets

Im going to sacrifice a live chicken

18. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

I lose money on gambling ABOVE ALL ELSE. I should go bet a C note on the Warriors winning. I will sacrifice a BEN for a WIN

19. farhen

farhen Member

Positive vibes okay I'm in

deb4rockets likes this.
  20. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Can house show up if he can ball they way he can he would really make a difference.