1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ways to save money

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iNoseBleedRed, Aug 14, 2023.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I feel like we've all gotten a little selfish and are blinded by the fact that we want to win, while not keeping in mind that Tillman has to pay the rent and feed his family too and that is way more important than some stupid ring. Therefore, this thread will be for people to come up with advice to Tillman on how he can save money to improve the net profit margin of the franchise. My suggestion is that he re-uses Aaron brooks' jersey now that Dillon Brooks is here. I'm sure there a few of them laying around somewhere in the supply closet and they would be a nice slim fit on dillon.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Oh look another dumb thread

BigShasta and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I saw Tilman cleaning windshields on westhiemer, folks this is real

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

OP can save $$ by terminating his internet and cell phone access.

That will also help limit the number of bad threads on CF.

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Gallery Furniture saves you money

DeBeards and BamBam like this.
  6. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

We should organize a kermis with mama eason at the helm.

BamBam likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

•Cougars & Rockets will share the same jerseys (that say “HOUSTON” on the front); Rockets will also now play at the Fertitta Center.

•In order to reduce travel costs and reduce our carbon footprint to save the planet, we will forfeit all road games and only play at home.

•We will not hand out contracts to Green, Smith, Sengun, Thompson & Whitmore; instead letting them walk and replacing with minimum players

•All front office and coaching staff positions will be eliminated; instead Patrick will serve as GM, Blake as HC—neither who will be paid but love working for their father.

•And the number one way for Mr. Tilman to save money, recoup costs and feed his family is to

SELL THE TEAM!

sirjesse, iNoseBleedRed and BamBam like this.
  8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Is Stone and Co stop eating Avacado toast and Starbucks three times a week they’ll have enough money to buy a franchise player.

it’s about priorities

DeBeards likes this.
  9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    :eek:

Best advice I can find.....

Go Rockets!!!

sirjesse, DeBeards and glimmertwins like this.
  10. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

last one is genius