1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors NBCS twitter page makes jab at Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Apr 8, 2019.

1. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Actually. As much as it sucks. Rockets lost last year. Yea. Maybe we grind out a win if glass doll Paul doesn’t go down. But he did. Then we couldn’t hit the ocean from the beach in game 7. But maybe this will be the bulletin board material we need to make them feel like they dropped the soap in a prison shower.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. windpuppy

windpuppy Member

They know they got lucky last year, that's why they keep bringing it up.

hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  3. MystikArkitect

Rent.

Free.

D-rock and Tfor3 like this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

When you're such a glory-w**** that you're a dynasty and still scared of another team getting any attention.

5. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I like how we’re in their heads. Shows where their insecurities are at.

hakeem94 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Golden state has always had a problem with the rockets.

Very strange.

Their the champs.

They don’t have to do/say anything... yet they still do.

7. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Worriers: “We would have swept Houston if Iggy had played more of the series.”

We didn’t have House last year. Boo ya

hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We're the closest thing their relatively pathetic franchise has to a rivalry.

It'd be as if Minny started winning a couple of ships in a 5 year span...but much longer.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Rockets are the one team those bastards do not want to play. And they know it

hakeem94, clutchdabear and Tfor3 like this.
  10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

The warriors deep down they know if the cp3 didnt go down last year they wouldn't have won.
    Otherwise there is no other explanation for such insecurity.

#30 ryano2009, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  11. SemisolidSnake

We're going to cook them this year. I'm more concerned about the teams before and after than them. The Rockets have been winning games by enough points lately to overcome the fixed reffing they'll endure, which is a good sign. I think that loss to the Bucks really snapped them into shape. Keep it up, boys. Also, this year we won't have Ariza building a brick house that would impress even The Commodores, so I'm not concerned about "27" missed threes.

hakeem94, BigShasta and clutchdabear like this.
  12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Little d**k energy by the Worriers

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

And with all that, the Worriers STILL needed help from the zebras. Go figure.

#5on8

clutchdabear likes this.
  14. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

We're 3-1 up against them. Guess who blew a 3-1 lead when it mattered the most?

See, I can do that as well, Warriors.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

OMG I hate that team, players and coaches. F their fans too.

We need to finish what we started last year and eliminate the Warriors and win another title.

D-rock and ryano2009 like this.
  16. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Games 6 & 7 were rigged. Rockets have had to live with it and move on but the truth doesn't change. Both are the reality. The Rockets pissed away multiple games last season and many this season that had nothing to do with the refs and everything to do with being lazy with leads but those two games are not to be forgotten and set aside. In both games the Rockets were blowing out the Warriors in the 2Q and the calls began to shrink it back in the exact same way. EGo went up to Harden in the 3Q in G6 and talked to Harden about it and then missed his FTs because he was out of it completely. The Rockets quit immediately afterward in G6. Harden was very coy about it when asked after the game because there was a G7.

In G7, the Rockets responded correctly because they knew at the outset with Scott Foster. You tend to go 0-27 when the other team only has to guard you out at the wing when 3 and 1s are called off, fouls are not called, and you are fouled every time at the basket with the other team laughing because they know they are getting away with it and moving screens. The BS calls were greater than 20 points and not simple missed calls on both sides. There are plenty of videos. The Warriors were actually laughing in G7 at the rim on drives knowing the game was rigged. Why do you think the Rockets stuck to all of the jumpers. The Rockets even with all of those misses still almost came back. People in the media were mentioning it that night and acted like it never happened the next day because everyone feeds at the same trough. This doesn't change the present. The Rockets might have a chance to do something about it this time. Scott Foster has not reffed one of our games since the Lakers game and I doubt he does in the playoffs.

hakeem94, pippendagimp and BigShasta like this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Nah, he means Scott Foster and Tony Brothers.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

**** them. Don't give it clicks

19. sungjina

sungjina Member

I never ever thought I could hate a team as much as I hate the Warriors but yet here we are.

20. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

that last line may turn out to be true. but brothers, mauer, malloy, davis, goble, fraher are still in play. speaking of mauer (who never gives harden his FTs on drives) harden was barking at him on the court the entire LAC game last week. and immediately after the first half against NYK, while all other players had already left for the lockerroom, both harden and CP3 stayed on the court yelling at goble. so we all know what silver is going to do again these playoffs, but i'm hoping that our guys at least bring attention to it this time.

CCity Zero, luckyman76 and hakeem94 like this.