1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors drama/bickering- KD vs Draymond

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, Nov 13, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe he is gonna coach the Rox one day.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Draymond is world class ass. KD is a good guy. It's only natural that they will clash. I will never side with Draymond Green.

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Kawhi hasn't demolished anything. When they beat Miami Duncan was still their best player. Kawhi won MVP in the same manner than Iggy won it for GS. Duncan retired and then Kawhi quit on his team.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

LOL, that would be just as bad.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Kawhi Hater alert.

7. Icehouse

Nothing but facts in my post. Kawhi is great but he hasn't demolished any franchise and he did quit on his team when it was his time to lead.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, it's debatable at best that Duncan was their best player that year, Iggy was like the 4th best player on the Warriors, Kawhi at worst was the 2nd and what he did in the finals

As for him quitting, he didn't want to be there? Maybe there's something we don't know about? It'll be good for him anyway because people were already saying that he couldn't succeed without Popovic and now he gets to prove that wrong. At least he's not running off to create a superteam, he was looking for the challenge building his brand and becoming the face of the NBA. Maybe he went about it the wrong way but its a reasonable desire from a player.

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This storyline intrigues me. I SOOO want to believe that this is a big deal, but, because ESPN is great at turning mole hills into mountains. It's hard to wear the same glasses that I do with the Rockets when reading this crap about the warriors.

Looking objectively at the facts: KD came to GS to have fun AND win, not one or the other. IFF Draymond is killing that part of it, it's really easy to see him walking. I'm not saying Draymond is right, rather, he's sort of living out a self fulfilling prophecy. The warriors are also in a cash squeeze too, making this all together more delicious. Okay, that one wasn't that objective. At the end of the day, KD has the MVP, has the rings, and might in the twilight of his career want to go where he can feel comfortable, win and have fun. I don't necessarily believe that has to be with the warriors.

10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

11. Icehouse

It's not debatable that Duncan was better and more important to the Spurs than Kawhi that year. But please state your case.

If that's your reasoning for why he quit, ok. Again, everything I stated is factual. He was handed the keys and tossed them back. Guys don't want to be in places often, but it's rare to just see one quit on his team. There is nothing reasonable or honorable about that.

12. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Not sure if you have league pass or not. But if you do, you'll know that depending on the game and feed, and where you're watching - like if you are watching on smartphone vs. tv, that instead of going to that feed's commercials during commercials, they'll just stay and show whatever is happening in arena. So you see the kiss cam, or dance offs, or whatever.

It is unique indeed that this particular feed stayed on this and I assume didn't switch to something else... but not that unique in that it was intriguing.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Probably the fact that Kawhi won the FMVP and upped his production in the playoffs? The fact that he did it in the playoffs, where competition is stiffer, is not some disqualifier. This is what Duncan himself has done, in fact, the whole Spurs team did it that year which says more to the fact that they would just cruise through the RS to get to the playoffs healthy and focused.

Kawhi also had the highest VORP on the team all year long. Had a higher Winshares and higher BPM. These stats usually correlate to who we think are the best. Again, it's very debatable.

Yeah, he tossed them back because he didn't want to play with the Spurs or for Popovic any longer, so what?

How he went about it is how he went about it. Did Butler go about it better? Or Dwight and his moping? They all were huge distractions to their team. Players get attitudes when they want out.

14. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Durant isn't a good guy. Durant is a little crybaby b****. Draymond Green is a jackass, but Durant was at fault. If the team wanted to do suspensions, they should have suspended both.

I'd be pissed if I was Draymond that the team suspended me because KD stood there pissed at me instead of running the floor to give me options.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Durant was wrong, but he's still a good guy. Draymond was suspended because he was the b****.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  17. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Good guys don't cry because they didn't get the ball during a meaningless regular season game.

Good guys don't create fake twitter accounts to praise themselves.

Good guys don't lead the league in ejections.

There is nothing real about Kevin Durant. Except him being a real b****.

slcrocket and LFE171 like this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Regular season games aren't meaningless. I also agree the fake twitter accounts were silly but marketing gimmick and hype is what it is. Durant isn't perfect, but I think the's a good guy.

19. bumbum09

bumbum09 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. This is literally a good o'l fashion b*tch fight. Think about it... These are two b*tches fighting because of their feelings.

AroundTheWorld and steddinotayto like this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

media conspiracy?