1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wanted: Rockets negatives of pictures from home gms.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ej0881, Feb 23, 1999.

Tags:
  1. ej0881

ej0881 Member

Is there anyone who has Picture negatives from Rockets home games in the past or plan on taking some, Let me know if you have any. I am looking for some visible pictures of any player. My first choices would be EJ and Dream but I will take other negatives. In exchange I would give you game tapes of your choice. I have over 500 Rocket games to choose from 83 to present.Email me at ej0881@aol.com

[This message has been edited by ej0881 (edited March 06, 1999).]

2. ShamROCK

ShamROCK New Member

I have pictures of the Rockets' game against the T-Wolves last year at the end of February. Some are not that good, but a few are. I would have to find the negatives, however.

e-mail: deannabryant21@hotmail.com

------------------
    "Everyone takes hits. It's what you do when you get knocked down that counts." -- Ken Shamrock

3. Jenna

Jenna Member

I have some from Game 7 of the Sonics series here in 1997. All pictures up-close; you cannot see a crowd infront of the players; just the crowd behind. However, I do not particularly want to give up my negatives. Would you like copies of a few of the pictures instead?

I also have a few from the Bulls game last season and I think I have some from Magic Johnson's last game. Don't want to give up negatives of those, either, but can offer copies of a few of the pictures if wanted.

------------------
    Jenna
    2nd Vice President, Campaign to fire Gregg Popovich

4. ej0881

ej0881 Member

Jeanna, Email me or let me have your email, So we could talk about this. If you let me borrow the negatives I would send them back to you i just want to make some enlargement of 8 by 10 and 16 by 24. I can get them deloveped for very low low prices that's why i need them. Plus I would make you a game or 2 of your choice on tape.

5. ej0881

ej0881 Member

jeanna, email me at ej0881@aol.com