1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want to share season tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by lcmchris, Aug 12, 2001.

1. lcmchris

lcmchris Member

I want to share season tickets for this season. Located in Section 110, Row J, Seats 9,10. Your cost would be $4928. We would alternate picking the games (including preseason). As for post season, I would decide if we should split them. If I don't want to participate, you would have to take all or none.

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Those are some biased stipulations wouldnt you agree?

3. lcmchris

lcmchris Member

I think that is fair. Perhaps you misunderstood the comment about post season. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't share them. I just don't want to be forced to buy them. If I do want to buy them, obviously they would be shared. If I don't want to buy them, the other person would have the right to take all postseason or find another partner for them.