1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VY working out for the NYJs

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by stevel, Apr 20, 2006.

1. stevel

stevel Contributing Member

I was at Uof H today working out with my coach, and I got to see VY working out for the Jets. They had him dropping back throwing various routes. His arm looked pretty good, but all I saw was some short routes. Seeing him up close and personal I had two impressions, he is a BIG dude and he is very quick for his size. I know none of that is earth shattering, but it is just different when you are 20yds away watching these guys move ect.. Whether he is a Texan of not, I hope he does really well wherever he goes - hopefully to Oakland at 7.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Cool...I think we can all agree he is a tremendous athlete...Now if could agree where he will land...I wish here, but it'll probably be Oakland...