1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Tracy Mcgrady ComeBack Trailer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lwqbulb, Jun 3, 2009.

1. lwqbulb

lwqbulb Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu2fjTz12E0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu2fjTz12E0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The original video link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIv9PmFFMc&feature=channel_page

After Mcgrady suffered an injury during the 09-10 season, many thought he would never be the same again.
    I am not a huge T mac fan but I still think that he should be getting support for his return. Many just want him gone and trade him but I still think he needs one last chance to prove himself. And this is a trailer I cooked up for his comeback. Whether if he decline or improve after his comeback, I wish him all the best.

2 people like this.
  2. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Who the hell was that talking?

3. lwqbulb

lwqbulb Member

The person talking is Kurt Angle, a wrestler. I edited his video to tmac's. you can see the video on the link in the description.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Props for the Pro Tmac vid. Hopefully other posters here learn from your example and stop their ridiculous "what have you done for me lately" mentality. I'm pretty sure Tmac won't be traded this summer (and will be severely disappointed in DM if he is), and he'll have the chance to redeem himself and get a nice new contract (whether with us or with another team) next season.

1 person likes this.
  5. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Oh ok thanks I didn't click the link before I watched the video.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

great vid, t-mac would take us to the next level if he as well as Yao can stay healthy.

1 person likes this.
  7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

fail video fails.

8. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Man if you think about it a healthy mcgrady on this team if he can have the right attitude is better than anything else we can hope for.

I think ive said that for 4 years now....lol

9. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Good video but its hard to watch. Needs a better music selection.

10. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

I hope for everyones sake that he comes back to his old form.

1 person likes this.
  11. tested911

tested911 Member

Comeback and up his trade value is fine by me. But you can make a highlight video of everyone in the league looking like Michael Jordan (Ok well maybe not everyone but at least 75%)

T-mac is a has been and will never become his former self. People who are wanting T-mac to jump out of the gym, dunk from 10 - 15 feet, catch ally-oops, drive to the basket, make %45 of his fg shots is just reaching people. He cannot evolve his game! That is his problem.

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

In order for me to accept him, he needs to apologize to the city of Houston for his ego to get in the way of the game.

13. heyangw

heyangw Member

He does not need to apologize orally.
    Playing with his 100% with heart and within his role is the best apology.
    I hate him, but I do hope he can come back and play well.

14. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Someone get a hold of mac and show him this video. I really hope he gathers up all the motivation and works as hard and he's ever worked to prove everyone wrong. I don't expect him to return to where he was a couple seasons ago even, but it sure would be nice to see him prove me and everyone else wrong.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

yeah mac proving everyone wrong... i doubt it, but it doesn't mean i don't want to see it.

16. fogo11606

fogo11606 Member

He had be a great trade assets if he comeback healthy.

17. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Just do your rehab and comeback (mentally/physically) healthy. That is all.

18. alexdapooh

alexdapooh Contributing Member

F T-Mac, but props on the video.

AND even MORE props for using Kurt Angle's voice in it... 5 stars, it's true, it's true

19. onreego

onreego Member

Nah, he definitely needs to apologize orally.

20. seanluu

seanluu Member

lol it feels like he has a "comeback" video every offseason ... tired of this chump