1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video]Prank Gone Wrong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jeffvangundy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

The girl gets hit by a car and dies

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfNbzJ6qIBE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfNbzJ6qIBE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Shocking if Real..but not sure if it is.

2. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Seems fake, odd that comments have been turned off on YouTube.

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

4. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

lots of thumbs downs..... will not watch

5. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

LMAO...very fake

6. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Not buying it. Totally fake.

7. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Figured it would be fake, just the video being on youtube shoudl've made it clear

8. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

The description on YouTube.

"Once this video gets 100.000 views I will tell you all about the video

DO NOT subscribe if you only like this video
    Better to have few true subscribers then many fake ones

Last is that I get to many people asking me "is this video fake?"so from now on I will block anyone who asks me this since I just told you I will tell you all about the video when the views go up"

9. dback816

dback816 Member

Honestly, that looked pretty real....until the end

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yeah i have to say it's fake...

The camera girl started laughing right away and pretty loudly, so i can't believe the other girl wouldnt have heard here and turned around.

Also, the girl should have seen the car coming, her view wasnt obstructed, yet she didnt even react to it, not to mention the way she ended up under the car doesnt fit the way she was hit... A car that low wouldnt have allowed her body to pop out like that.

That 100K views thing is fishy too...

11. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

She's on the phone, eh?.....the phone call ends right as she gets inside??

Nice death scene though.

12. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Too many things off in the video:

1) She does not see a camera/phone sticking out from the corner?
    2) Who walks into their house looking at the ground unless you are having one intense conversation...
    3) She runs into the middle of the street and not her car? ... if not that, hell you would think one would run around a corner out of sight as quick as possible.
    4) The girl with the camera continues to film after her friend got hit? Unless she is one sick puppy I don't see why she would film her firends dead body.
    5) Her friend shouted out loud enough for her to figure out there is no danger, yet she continued to run all the way down the stairs.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

^Because she's white?

Oh snap, I thought I was in the stupid movie cliches thread.

#13 Invisible Fan, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Honestly just how they act gives it away. When you try so hard to make it seem real, its obvious its fake.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

I LoL'd.

16. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

When you see something like this, assume you are the person who video taped it. Think if that was your friend who had died. Would you post it on youtube? Of course it's fake.

That's before you even examine things like her not seeing a camera poking out behind a counter/stove, the audio quality (the camera girl probably recorded her dialog after they filmed it), the way she went under the car instead of onto the hood, the fact that the street is really a driveway or a back alley where you would have no reason to drive as fast as that guy supposedly was, and finally the camera girl still aiming the camera to get the money shot of the dead body (would you really do that if it was you?).

17. Zergling

Zergling Member

Surprised it hasn't been said yet. That chick is hittable.

18. limedeal

limedeal Member

The first post of this video said that this was used in court as evidence because the parents of the girl sued the filmer of the video. So there is that possibility and the reason it's on youtube.

19. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Its ok, to have the vid, and presented in court (if it is real), but why do you have to uploaded to youtube? its a private vid, and people can see it in the case.

If it was really your friend, I wouldnt put it in the internet, saying: hey, Im sad because of my friend died, and it was my fault, but lets uploaded to youtube so then everybody can watch it.

and other thing, the street seems like an alley, and only one way, but she looks the other way? if she lives there, why she doesnt know on which side the car is coming?

and in the end, she doesnt any bruises. in the face/head. and like others had say it, why she ended under the car, by the hit, she couldnt be there.

I think this is fake.

20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member