1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO GAMES] What are you playing?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FlyerFanatic, Aug 11, 2007.

1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i'd pass on DMC 2, 1 and 3 are spectacular though.

2. OrangeCountyCA

2006 FIFA World Cup for my xbox. Sports games is all that I play now-a-days.

3. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

NCAA 2008 -> year 1 of my dynasty with Rice.

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I have that, but I bought it in china for cheap and it doesnt work over here

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I just popped in Saints Row. How can I start the game without loosing my created player?

6. junglerules

junglerules Member

Finished an undefeated championship season with Texas on NCAA 2008. (Beat Louisville in the championship 37-29, who is damn tough to stop on defense! Brian Brohm and his receivers are very good.)

Started a new dynasty with Miami, trying to bring the "U" back up to the top. The defense for Miami is amazing- I'm 4-0 so far after tearing up Oklahoma and then shutting out the Aggies 57-0. (I'm playing on the second to hardest level, All American.) They were much tougher when I played them as Texas, but I got a bunch of turnovers with my D as Miami.

Anyway, good times as always....

7. OrangeCountyCA

Last year I bought alot of bootleg pc games from out of country (iran) for a couple of bucks each. But non of them see to work properly on my pc. I either can't get them to install or they just run very slowly.

8. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

My 08 season (playing as IOWA) had a USC/MICH National Championship with IOWA/TEXAS in the Rose Bowl. USC, IOWA, TEXAS, MICH were the final standings 1-4.

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Believe it or not, I'm playing Tetris on my NES emulator.

Yeah, that's right, Tetris! Outside of Super Mario Bros and Legend of Zelda, quite possibly the most important video game ever made...

10. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Playing 2K8 All Pro Football for PS3. Pretty fun game, playing as All Pro players is fun, but not nearly as fun as playing as regular NFL teams. As far as gameplay, it plays just as well if not better than Madden.

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

These were legit games, 360 games are just a whole lot cheaper in China. I bought 2 games and 1 worked. I geus because you arnt supposed to buy games from one region and use them in another.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the bioshock demo is out on xboxlive.
    so is stranglehold

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/asOdrj2-7kI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/asOdrj2-7kI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Game called King's Sword for Genesis on my Moto Q.

I was playing UFO: Extraterrestrials till I beat it. XCOM-like game.