1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Danuel House (27 points) Highlights vs. Iowa Wolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cbs1507, Feb 22, 2019.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

House would be good fit in Milwaukee, Chicago or definitely Indiana.

He is a shorter version of Nicholas Batum and small forward!

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Gaining more confidence after the 39 point performance. His mind is on basketball now.

hakeem94 and cbs1507 like this.
  3. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Kind of throws me off that you don’t see more effort from guys who desperately want to get promoted.

Jayzers_100, hakeem94 and saleem like this.
  4. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

If your concept is right, why don't give him 1 year contract and then let him go? Not to waste our super harden this year. I can say without house we are unable to get champion

5. Bo6

Bo6 Member

lol he is nothing like Batum.

ima just spam it every thread, SIGN HOUSE.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Whatever east coast team bring house into training camp is gonna sign him.

And soon after signing him they gonna be looking to give extensions. Bet that!

7. Denovo

Denovo Member

No he doesn’t..

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Idc about G-League performances, but the Rockets need to find a way to get this dude back on the roster

nothing is gonna happen in the buyout market, so get him back on the roster ASAP

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Rockets need to sign him but we not caring about the championship push first. Understandable everyone is in business to make money or stay under luxury lol.

10. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

They tried but he wants T-Mac money cause he believes he’s T-Mac

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Nah Rockets need to pay more. If that means getting CP3 to restructure if that could even happen than so be it.

12. HP3

HP3 Member

Yes he does you don’t get to the number 2 offense by yourself, I don’t care what you say.

13. pauebtg

pauebtg Member

Lol Hartenstein had the better stats playing 5 less minutes....I like House, but he is getting Way too Overrated in CF. Watch, when the Rockets eventually sign him and he doesn't perform to the standards people have set for him here, he will get crucified.

14. roslolian

roslolian Member

They can't pay more as they are avoiding the repeater tax. Even gave up a productive player in Ennis for free and two wings on the cheap to get under the tax so no way the Rox offer House more than the min.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  15. PWR

PWR Member

It is absolute stupidity that House is not on the Rockets due to money that could easily be spent. Rockets went 9-3 with House in the starting lineup.

Last time we played Golden State...
    House -
    39 mins, 17 points, 67% from three, 9-9 from free throw, 4 rebs, 3 assists, 1 steal.

Oh, and we WON in Oakland with the lineup of Harden, Rivers, House, Tucker, and Capela VS Steph, Klay, Durant, Donkey, and Center.

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

At this point you've got to pencil in Hartenstein as your backup center next year and really give him a chance to win the spot .

This year in TC he won the spot but then MDA eradicated the position and didn't play hartenstein until all small options were injured .

The dude is gonna have another offseason to add strength and work on his game . I know it's g-league ... but he's showing the consistency with the big numbers not just once every other week .

As for House , y'all know how I feel about him . We should have used some MLE to lock him up for 3 years a long time ago .

If he thinks he's better than the minimum, while I wish he would take the deal I can understand him wanting to test FA ... it's his right .... and we've stuck him in the g-league to try to depress his value

#36 snowconeman22, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    HP3 likes this.
  17. Denovo

Denovo Member

So obviously you haven’t been watching the Rockets this season . Noted.

18. HP3

HP3 Member

I have, I know Harden has been doing the heavy lifting but what you dont realize is that not everyone can hit their shots all the time even if they are wide open. You dont become second in offesive efficiency if everyone completely sucked. If that were the case wed be more like year 15-16. Cmon bro, dont look at just one side of the ball.

19. Denovo

Denovo Member

He needs help offensively. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t need help defensively as well. We have the second best offense literally because of him. Without the streak of 41ppg from him we would be lucky to be top 10.

Ideally we need a two way Forward.

&& it’s not that I expect them to always hit their shots. It’s gotten to the point where they Rarely hit them.

Games where Harden was getting double teamed at halfcourt and the rest of the squad failed to capitalize on 4 v 3 situations time and time again. It’s embarassing.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  20. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

When is the latest we can sign him without risking exceeding the luxury tax?