1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Baseball Play of Year on opening Day?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Stack24, Apr 5, 2010.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Does anybody have a clip?

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Thanks.

That was awesome. Made my jaw drop (shut up swoly). I love defensive plays and that required some luck but mostly skill.

4. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Buerhle is one of my favorite players.

Why? Because he always slips to like, #200 on fantasy drafts and I always grab him and he always produces for me. Also... perfect game, anyone?!

That play is just typical Buerhle.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZMXCMNyUnzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZMXCMNyUnzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

6. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Amazing play!! :cool:

7. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Freaking awesome...well done.

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

This.

MLB is truly moronic with this copyright protection crap. The NBA and NFL gets all this free promotion and marketing (especially to the younger demo's) through youtube which MLB thumbs their nose at. It's truly idiotic.